Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 04:25
Sign in to follow this  
Dallebull

EU Server?

Hello, I'm sick of all the KOS bullshit servers i play on, so i want to RP.

For obvious reasons the US servers are to far away for a descent experience, and the timezone differenses makes it hard to play with peoiple.

Are there any plans on opening one in the EU?

I now a lot of players would be interested.

2 minutes ago, Dallebull said:

Hello, I'm sick of all the KOS bullshit servers i play on, so i want to RP.

For obvious reasons the US servers are to far away for a descent experience, and the timezone differenses makes it hard to play with peoiple.

Are there any plans on opening one in the EU?

I now a lot of players would be interested.

Hi there, the servers used to be predominantly EU, the people on the server are worldwide and we have people on around the clock me as a european have no issues playing on the US servers and the PVP and RP are just as smooth.

So dont worry about all of that!

Lag is definitly not an issue either!

Posted (edited)

Nice nice. yeah i think the servers was in sweden when i whitelisted half a year ago. 

If the population is global i'll give it a chance. It sux to be alone on the server... Are both servers the same hive? 

I guess you dont need the same kind of ping and you need in Cs for the Pvp, but less than 100 is allways better than 130-200

Cannot find the link to the discord server (Yes i Linked it), and i want to change my char name fromInsert other media "Bear Dahlberg", but i cannot find how to make a new one, i suppose you can't change the name on it. But i'll find it soon enough. 🙂

Edited by Dallebull

10 minutes ago, Dallebull said:

If the population is global i'll give it a chance. It sux to be alone on the server... Are both servers the same hive? 

Yes, both servers are on the same hive. 

I play on this server, I'm from the southern parts of the EU and I get absolutely zero lag issues beside the global server lag. Unless you have shit connection lag shouldn't be an issue.

Posted (edited)

Yeah. Got other problems now tho. I cannot find the server ingame. It shows up in DZSA tho but that doesn't help.
I have to use "-connect=s1.dayzrp.com:2300" to get in 😕

I wish they used the DZSA launcher and .exe instead of the vanilla one that barely works.

Sex is Male but Char is Female, any way to fix that?

Edited by Dallebull

18 minutes ago, Dallebull said:

Yeah. Got other problems now tho. I cannot find the server ingame. It shows up in DZSA tho but that doesn't help.

I wish they used the DZSA launcher and .exe instead of the vanilla one that barely works.

Connecting through the vanilla Parameters works fine as long as you have all the mods installed, DayZSA sucks in my opinion. 

To switch your char you need to kill the character, then on the "You are dead" screen, click exit, make your character on the home page, then use the server browser and find the server again, when you respawn you should be the desired model.

Servers run fine from the US only issue they are having currently is that its the summer time and alot of the community are away or doing other things enjoying the time of year meaning server population isnt as high as it has been a few months ago.

Personally i like the yank server myself, much more reliable than an EU server if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Dallebull said:

If you go to dayzrp.com you'll see the Join option for the DayzRP discord. You'll then see a #help channel with a bunch of guides for common issues. Below is a guide to help you fix the sex of your character 

Thanks, i seem to get in now. Got to Stary at least 🙂

Bleh, i'd rather play as a woman for a while than loose my small progress atm. I'll change when i got somewhere to stash my stuff, or get killed.

I'm trying to use the "Join Discord" link on the front page but i only get to a blank page: https://www.dayzrp.com/settings/?area=discord

@Dallebull try to follow the picture below to sign it there. Make sure the discord account you want added is logged into discordapp.com otherwise it will link the wrong account

image.png.9ea83407048f2bfb1cecf1e612bdbc24.png

In addition, playing as a female character and using a male voice could be seen as badRP/trolling to other players when coming across them. I'd personally suggest changing to a male character over playing as a female with a males voice just to be safe.

10 minutes ago, Saunders said:

@Dallebull try to follow the picture below to sign it there. Make sure the discord account you want added is logged into discordapp.com otherwise it will link the wrong account

image.png.9ea83407048f2bfb1cecf1e612bdbc24.png

In addition, playing as a female character and using a male voice could be seen as badRP/trolling to other players when coming across them. I'd personally suggest changing to a male character over playing as a female with a males voice just to be safe.

Im logged in in the settings, but i use the discord app and not the site, i'll login there as well then.

Got my hands om some tools to make a few crates, and found two crates in an half finished or abandoned base, my favorite spots seems to be taken, then again i'we found a lot of random walls, like in the civ. camp south of novy sobor.  I'll change the next time i log in. 

Just now, Dallebull said:

Im logged in in the settings, but i use the discord app and not the site, i'll login there as well then.

Got my hands om some tools to make a few crates, and found two crates in an half finished or abandoned base, my favorite spots seems to be taken, then again i'we found a lot of random walls, like in the civ. camp south of novy sobor.  I'll change the next time i log in. 

We all use the discord app too but when linking your account for the first time it uses the website to link the account. Hope this helps and allows you to get in as discord is a great way to find out rather than waiting for replies on the forums. There is also a voice channel named "waiting for staff help" where our trusty support team members can assist you with any issues you may have.

Have fun out there and again, I hope you get everything sorted after our troubleshoots 🙂