Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 14:16
Sign in to follow this  
Harvey

Conformity in Chaos - The Personal Records of Doctor Oswald Vinogradov

Posted (edited)

TFU1dEP.png.fc879262b318487044e6442a738dd561.png.4ce97dbfb04547d7655e59adb70c9a4b.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5c34e0bc93d11101129a457bdccbb32f.png.5a33d37b70cd75770a96474a0a273660.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1275954336cf80adf9ad8a1973b0381d.png.1af3eb87e8f72068e37319bea65c4eef.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

97599_cassette-tape-png.png.081564e09c4b08e55b958fa6743d99f5.png

Spoiler

Personal Log #1 - Dated Approximately July 2019

In times like these, I often feel helpless but to simply yearn for the lord's answer, because I need to know… I simply need to know what I did to deserve my very own piece of heaven here on earth, the opportunity I was able to so easily grasp, the opportunity to make a true difference.

Maybe the 8 years spent kissing the feet of ungrateful degenerates destined to die actually took me somewhere? Somewhere where I had the choice to freely dictate according to my desires without masking my intentions as personal failure? Heh… If only the hundreds of mourning families could hear me now, telling them that it wasn't actually too late for their loved ones, and stating such without a pinch of shame.

I understand that this is not a simple coincidence, that a certain Jack Lemons formally offers me a position serving as a Doctor on the recently secured Island complex of Storozh. No, this is the work of a higher being…

Even as I record this a few months later, I still ponder what he saw in me, as I understand, the intention of the overall operation was genuine from the start. But suffice to say, I am simply overjoyed with the direction it has taken.

The faint grasp we have on the future of the country's inhabitants, which I first Clenched many years ago, is slowly getting tighter, and even as we speak, the second hand reaches out.

My intentions will quickly become our intentions, and soon after that, everyone will know, with the choice to either fear, or embrace.

(Yes 1st one is edgy af deal with it.)

Edited by Harvey

amazing. still gives me shivers hearing your voice and it's intensity 

Very nice, Mr @Harvey! I will await some more to listen to as I go to sleep. 

v nice Harvey, now all you need is a radio to play Girlfriend in a Coma and life will be complete

Edgeboy Harvey, nice

1 hour ago, Queerios said:

v nice Harvey, now all you need is a radio to play Girlfriend in a Coma and life will be complete

🎶 I know, I know 🎶

Nice work, Havs! I like seeing you be creative. ❤️