Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 07:23
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hax

Time acceleration

Guest hax

Maybe it would be better to make one of the server with no time acceleration or at least reduce it to x2? Am I the only one missing that real time feel?

People would hardly experience night/day time if this was added, it's a hard no in my book sorry.

I personally like the time we have now, if I remember correctly it's 4 hours day and like 30 minutes night but we don't see night all that often due to servers crashes and resets. I'd love to see servers crashes/restarts not affect the time of day as that kind be pretty immersion breaking but as for adding real time to in game, it's a hard no from me since some people would never get to experience the night/day cycle due to the times that they can get on and play each day.

Considering there are PLENTY of light sources, some of which are easy to carry and even night vision goggles in game, I wouldent mind seeing more night time. Also considering the servers crash about an hour or two in, thus leading to a reset of the day-night clock, we almost never see night time. I'd like more night.

I’d be down with 1/2 night and 1/2 day. People need to grow up and realize what game they’re playing.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to see a little bit more nighttime, but whenever it's nighttime for too long you always see a lot of people log off

Edited by GMAK

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, GMAK said:

I'd like to see a little bit more nighttime, but whenever it's nighttime for too long you always see a lot of people log off

GMAK is right, I'd love to see more nighttime but I think it will just drive more players off the server during that time. 

Edited by Queerios

Guest hax

x4 time rush just seems a bit ridiculous to me. And yes, the nighttime can be enjoyed for a lot longer, it's one of the best in-game features.

21 hours ago, Squillium said:

I’d be down with 1/2 night and 1/2 day. People need to grow up and realize what game they’re playing.

This is what I'm implying, this is goddamn DayZ, a hardcore post-apocalypse simulation, come on people