Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 04:25
Sign in to follow this  
ShockedShots

Temp ban Appeal

Why the verdict was unfair: I didn't go on to dayzrp for awhile (2 months) and was never notified about needing my pov.

additional statements: No idea about any of this it was so long ago... All i know is that there was a ton of people in stary/kabanino and people died.

what would you like to achieve with this appeal?: removal of ban and any other punishments.

what could i have done better? nothing really, maybe check to see notifications? but i dont think i had any...

Please write a full and detailed POV for the report in question

POV - As i stated before it was over 2 months ago and i don't remember. I understand you want my pov but i dont remember due to it being so long ago. I just redownloaded dayz yesterday as it was uninstalled from my system because i havent been on it.

Do you know the other accused from this report who was also temp banned personally?

Summary:

@Lori is travelling alone and comes across @StewieRP. They begin to talk with each other before deciding to travel together. After around 15 minutes pass they notice that they are being followed by @ShockedShots and @CowboyHokage which prompts StewieRP to confront the pair. In doing so they tell him that they were just firing at infected. Lori and StewieRP then leave the situation to head towards VMC but they notice that ShockedShots and CowboyHokage have continued to follow them and even aim their guns at them. As they continue towards VMC the accused catch up to them and begin asking StewieRP questions. Whilst this is happening another member of the accused's party shows up and they initiate on Stewie and Lori. StewieRP immediatly begins to fire at the men but is shot and killed by ShockedShots. During this time Lori is in the middle of drinking a can of soda and within a second or two after the initiation she is shot and killed by CowboyHokage. 

Explanation:

@ShockedShots in this situation you initiate on StewieRP and Lori. Stewie begins to fire at you with the intent to kill you, showing that he is non compliant. In doing so he gives you the rights to kill him, which is exactly what you do. As Lori was a complying hostage, the other community member that you claim you do not know should not have killed her as this can be seen as ruleplay. Fortunately you were not the person who killed her meaning that you did not break any rules in the situation. 

@ShockedShots in future, we strongly advise you to post your full, detailed point of view (POV) and any video evidence you may have of the situation as soon as you possibly can when called into a report. Doing this will help the the staff team as the report can be solved in a quicker fashion. In addition, it will help you avoid having to create a temporary ban appeal and post your POV months down the line when you are struggling to remember what happened in said situation.

Outcome:

APPEAL ACCEPTED

@ShockedShots - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - NOT GUILTY / APPEAL ACCEPTED

Signed by @Saunders & @Realize