Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 16:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dusty

Amnesty Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Amnesty/Final Warning 

a616fc1be9ffbaac28ef1dadaecd68fa.png

Why the verdict is not fair: It was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I've been on final warning for ~7 months or so, and have remained active on the forums as a productive community member and have been active on the server during this entire time as well. My first appeal was denied 4 months ago, in March. Being that I've been on final this long now, I'd like to get off of it.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning removed.

What could you have done better?: Been more careful.

The admin team have reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. Dusty, there is no denying that in your time in the community you've shown various attitude issues in the past, as well as proclivities to skirt the rules or straight willingness to operate outside of them. However, since your last appeal, you've shown growth, and the admin team appreciates the effort you've put forward. As such we've decided to accept your appeal. However please do note that a final warning is a one off thing, and this too applies for amnesty. A relapse in behavior could very easily result in your re-removal of the community, so we hope that your growth is not for show, but that you continue to behave in accordance with the community rules and guidelines.

//appeal accepted. Points removed.