Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 20:45
Sign in to follow this  
Fuhqnugget

Leather Tents/Animal fur tents

With the obvious difficulty with finding a naturally spawning tent, this could be fixed by making a craft-able tent from animal furs. Clearly it'd have to be re-textured to fit the craft-ability of it, and possibly have the inventory size reduced to make it believable as to being self made, but I feel like it'd be interesting RP to see people hunting more for furs, and actually having small camps out in the forest where it's just a makeshift tent, campfire, and whatever food they managed to hunt/scavenge.

In a post apocalyptic world, theree sure aren't very many post apocalyptic options for surviving without going to towns that are infested with infected,

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this even if it could be made with a plastic sheet aswell.

I dunno if the devs have been working on anything like this recently 

Or maybe we could see tipis 

I remember when we could use animal pelts to create clothing etc. I thought that was such a nice addition to the game but for some reason they stopped it. Now.. Talking about tents being able to be made from pelts, that would be amazing. It wouldn't only allow people to find tents but also to have a wider variety of tents in which I'm all for. Anything that adds to the amount of survival techniques used to survive get's a +1 from me, this included.

+1 Would be great. If this can be a thing. Please add.

Is there any triangle pitch tents in the files or is there a mod for such? If so it could be done with a simple retexture/rework and add an ability to craft it.