Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Devil's Castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 02:40-03:00

Your in game name: John Westby

Names of allies involved: Krank Enheim

Name of suspect/s: Unknown 3-5 people

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Coming later

Detailed description of the events: After having managed to get loads of planks a bit earlier we returned to base to complete the rest of our walls with full wooden walls and not just framework, whilst I'm attempting to put up two new log poles a random player looks right towards me and opens the gate to then just walk into our base.
I stop what I'm doing and I run up to him with my weapon after having asked if it was any of us, his reaction was saying: "Oh fuck bruh" "oi how the fuck you doing bruh?"
With 3 of us there we ask what his intentions were as it was clear the base had people around, his reply was: "I'm sorry, I'm gonna be completely honest with bruh I didn't know there was people here, I thought this was some abandoned shit yeh, so I walked in."
I then asked why he would just randomly go walking into a base with walls fully build up around it his response was: "Yeah I just saw the walls you know was not completely built, so I was like oh wtf is this? and I walked in."
All the walls around the outside of our base were all completed, showing easily that the base is lived in.

After having talked to the person in question we asked him to leave and gave him some food for the road.
He left whilst speaking to what apparently was his mates.

Being on alert we had people on defense and some scanning the woods for them, a few minutes pass and the same person in question returns with his friends jumping over the wall, only possible way to do that is to glitch into the wall and slide up to jump the fence.

I keep tabs on the jumping the fence, my ally krank approaches them and asks them why they're here just as I talk to the same guy as from before.
I tell the man to not come up to where I was as I noticed him wearing the same clothes, this guy said the same thing as he originally did the first time in our base, all was good so far.
Krank then used what you could call "wrong" words asking them to "drop their guns", whilst instead meaning to ask them to lower their guns as they apparently had them raised at him.
Krank is promptly shot and killed and I attempt to take out the guy that I made contact with, and I end up shot and killed.

*I will edit the OP if more info comes up*

Edited by unforgiven389
Ally last name, small edit

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

00:51:32 | Player "John Westby" is connected
03:01:45 | Player "John Westby" has been disconnected

00:51:31 | Player "Krank Enheim" is connected
-Still Online-

01:38:14 | Player "Joey Ends" is connected
-Still Online-

02:55:59 | Player "Bobby Buckets" is connected
-Still Online-

01:40:41 | Player "Dommy Kings" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

03:01:36 | Player "John Westby" hit by Player "Joey Ends" with AKM from 3.95283 meters 
03:01:36 | Player "John Westby" hit by Player "Joey Ends" with AKM from 3.8666 meters
03:01:36 | Player "John Westby" hit by Player "Joey Ends" with AKM from 3.85261 meters 
03:01:36 | Player "John Westby" hit by Player "Joey Ends" with AKM from 3.85858 meters 

03:01:25 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with M249 SAW from 20.1617 meters 
03:01:25 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with M249 SAW from 20.1618 meters 
03:01:25 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Dommy Kings" with AKM from 15.2199 meters 
03:01:25 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Dommy Kings" with AKM from 15.1079 meters 
03:01:25 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Dommy Kings" with AKM from 15.0297 meters 
03:01:26 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Dommy Kings" with AKM from 15.0602 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

03:01:36 | Player "John Westby" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joey Ends" with AKM from 3.8666 meters 
03:01:36 | Player "John Westby" (DEAD) died.

03:01:25 | Player "Krank Enheim" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Buckets" with M249 SAW from 20.1618 meters 

Calling in:

@unforgiven389 | John Westby | POSTED

@Krank | Krank Enheim | 

@Apollo | Dommy Kings |

@BobbySullivan | Bobby Buckets |

@Dew | Joey Ends |

For their full, detailed POV's and any video evidence they may have.

Posted (edited)

We hop the walls on the side and get in to the base, when I run in with @BobbySullivan and @Dew goes towards the other side of the castle, where we run into a guy in a corner with his gun already raised and says we have a lot of guns, I tell him to not point his gun at us and then he raises his gun again and tells us to put our guns down, this was the initiation, so as the logs show when he told us that me and bobby both shot him using our defender rights.

As for the AOGM accusation, you said it yourself in the OP the base is still new, it wasn't the most secure base and there were several more spots people can come into your base.

Edited by Apollo
Added POV

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

As for the AOGM accusation, you said it yourself in the OP the base is still new, it wasn't the most secure base and there were several more spots people can come into your base.

We've tested our base for jump spots and the like and everything that does not have a chance of killing the player is walled of currently.
As for the "initiation" Krank did, it was not a valid initiation, so it would not give you defender rights.
He did not make his intention to rob you clear, which is what the rules state.
He did tell you to "drop your weapons", but with it not being followed up with "And put your hands in the air" it's not a valid initiation by the written rules afaik.

13 minutes ago, unforgiven389 said:

We've tested our base for jump spots and the like and everything that does not have a chance of killing the player is walled of currently.
As for the "initiation" Krank did, it was not a valid initiation, so it would not give you defender rights.
He did not make his intention to rob you clear, which is what the rules state.
He did tell you to "drop your weapons", but with it not being followed up with "And put your hands in the air" it's not a valid initiation by the written rules afaik.

The hostile action was him having his raising his gun numerous times at us, and the demand was to put our guns down. The rules say " When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself" We were subject to a hostile action when he had his gun raised at us and gave a direct order to put our guns down. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Apollo said:

The hostile action was him having his raising his gun numerous times at us, and the demand was to put our guns down. The rules say " When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself" We were subject to a hostile action when he had his gun raised at us and gave a direct order to put our guns down. 

If we are to go by that rule, then you guys jumping our fence is a hostile action, so I then by the definition should've just opened fire when I saw the first one jump over.

But as it's not properly defined in the rules we cannot just gun you down, the same as with Knark's wrong wording.

It was most likely known to you that there were people in the base, as you returned with the same guy who originally ran into our base whilst we were at home.

Edited by unforgiven389

@Apollo was the fence climbed just the framework with no panels?

@unforgiven389 if your ally raised a weapon and told them to drop theirs it is showing hostilities and is a threat.

Now as mentioned above if you have video evidence please post it in this report

Was going to wait till after i woke up to upload the video but i got it up now, also the screenshot shows the base not being fully built as some of the walls were still framework unlike what you said in the op. 

tn1rikc.jpg

From having seen the vid the kill on Krank was valid, and the whole situation was more or less a clusterfuck making lots of stuff happen in a too short time.

/close please. 🙂

A team of staff members have looked over the report and decided to honour the request of @unforgiven389 and close the report.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders & @Voodoo