Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 13:29
Sign in to follow this  
sKz

Problem with whitelist

Hello, i registed to dayzrp.com and after i wanted to take whitelist for playing, i have 1600+h in day z but i allready can t get w1673280633_pozadayz2.png.bf670319555a5fae74d2ea7525927b43.pnghitelist. i need help. Thank you!

I see you have an account alert. Have you received a VAC ban in the past year?

You have to wait and be patient until someone looks over your whitelist and approves it.

Go to your steam profile, hit edit profile, my privacy settings, make sure your settings look like the picture below

image.png.d82d52fd9e78fbdf57004b3e75976f9d.png

Hi skz,

Please join our discord and hop in the help desk. You can find the link on the home page.

Just now, Luke said:

I see you have an account alert. Have you received a VAC ban in the past year?

i had a friend who tried to steal my acc , steam see that and i had ban 1 week after i sent a mail and i demonstrate is my account

1 minute ago, sKz said:

i had a friend who tried to steal my acc , steam see that and i had ban 1 week after i sent a mail and i demonstrate is my account

How long ago was this ban sKz? If it was under 365 days ago then you must wait until a year has passed since the ban to whitelist for DayZRP.

@sKz We honour all VAC bans up to 365 days. If you have had a VAC ban within that time you can not play until the ban is older than 365 days old.

Just now, Luke said:

How long ago was this ban sKz? If it was under 365 days ago then you must wait until a year has passed since the ban to whitelist for DayZRP.

i think 4-5 years

now it work s. Thank you very much !

@sKz was it because you didn't have your profile/games library on public? Glad we could get this fixed for you and best of luck on your whitelist!

1 minute ago, Saunders said:

@sKz was it because you didn't have your profile/games library on public? Glad we could get this fixed for you and best of luck on your whitelist!

yea, was my bad!

/CLOSED - At the request of the OP.