Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 14:15
Sign in to follow this  
Gordan

Unblacklist help

I don't know if anyone can do anything about this but I thought I would just put it out there.

Years ago I tried signing up for DayZ RP with my friends and we created a backstory for our characters. The story starts with all of us together when the apocalypse happens so there was a general story for all of our characters, each person has their own separate personalities and skill sets.

Then we all got banned for copying each other, even though it wasn't a straight copy and paste, we still said the story in separate perspectives/viewpoints and with different character emotions and so on...

I would have tried getting unbanned closer to the time but I didn't know that I could do that.

I've recently started getting back into daisy and I thought I'd give it another go but my account is still blacklisted.

If this is possible to fix please help. 

If I do get unbanned then my friends would probably try and do the same thing but this time we would have completely separate stories.

Thanks

You would need to make a blacklist appeal in the support section of the forums

Make an appeal here - Please make sure that you use the template provided within that forum.

Sign in to follow this