Sign in to follow this  
Fuhqnugget

Possible RDM north of Severograd

Posted (edited)

Server and Location: Server 1 North of Severograd

Server time: roughly 7:30

In Game Name: Thomas Everrett

Names of Allies involved: Victor Bell, Miles Mclintok, Jordan Langford

Name of Suspects: Not sure. We had an interaction earlier because of a hold up but I don't believe it was those people.

Vehicles involved: None

Additional Evidence: I have the replay but it's only prevalent if the people who killed me weren't the people from earlier.

Detailed Description of Events: After we robbed a couple guys my group and I were heading towards Kamensk when I suddenly fell down dead. My group searched for them afterward and I was killed instantly (while wearing a ballistic helmet). There was no initiation, and I have no clue if it was the two Americans we held up earlier. My group said they heard a suppressed gunshot, yet we didn't leave them with a weapon that should have been able to 1 tap and was suppressed. 

If it wasn't them then it was a rdm.

Edited by Fuhqnugget

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
-S2-
06:59:09 | Player "Thomas Everett" is connected
-DEAD-
07:43:50 | Player "Thomas Everett" has been disconnected 

06:59:08 | Player "Alek Ivanov" is connected
07:46:04 | Player "Alek Ivanov" has been disconnected

06:59:09 | Player "Miles Mclintok" is connected
08:19:31 | Player "Miles Mclintok" has been disconnected

06:59:08 | Player "Jordan Langford" is connected
08:19:22 | Player "Jordan Langford" has been disconnected

06:59:17 | Player "James Tigre" is connected
-No disconnect-

-Victor Bell No Logs-

-S1-
07:44:35 | Player "Thomas Everett" is connected
08:00:43 | Player "Thomas Everett" has been disconnected

08:19:34 | Player "Miles Mclintok" is connected

08:19:34 | Player "Jordan Langford" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
07:29:28 | Player "Thomas Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Alek Ivanov" into Head(0) for 27.5 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 105 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
07:29:28 | Player "Thomas Everett" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alek Ivanov" with AK-101 from 105 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
06:39:52 | Chat("Millicent Bailey"): //photographer pls
06:42:05 | Chat("Miles Mclintok"): *YOU SEE A COLOSSAL GIANT, BIGGER THAN ANY HUMAN, THAT LOOKS SLIGHTLY ROBOTIC*
07:09:45 | Chat("Miles Mclintok"): *YOU SEE A COLOSSAL GIANT, BIGGER THAN ANY HUMAN, THAT LOOKS SLIGHTLY ROBOTIC*
07:11:22 | Chat("James Tigre"): //if the server crashes with the cuffs on, it will kill us
07:11:42 | Chat("Thomas Everett"): //server just crashed, shouldnt happen soon
07:15:26 | Chat("Jordan Langford"): \
07:15:38 | Chat("Jordan Langford"): *TAKES OUT BLOOD SAMPLE KIT*
07:17:33 | Chat("James Tigre"): *rolls his sleeve up
07:17:47 | Chat("Jordan Langford"): *prepares 2nd blood kit*
07:19:15 | Chat("Miles Mclintok"): *turns off radio*
07:19:27 | Chat("Jordan Langford"): *prepares 3rd blood kit sample*
07:24:37 | Chat("Miles Mclintok"): *YOU SEE A COLOSSAL GIANT, BIGGER THAN ANY HUMAN, THAT LOOKS SLIGHTLY ROBOTIC*

-S1-
07:49:51 | Chat("Thomas Everett"): //I actually just got rdmed :(((

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Fuhqnugget | Thomas Everett | POSTED
@Moscow | Alek Ivanov |
@Juice Hand | Miles Mclintok |
@Keeeru | Jordan Langford |
@Crimson_Tiger | James Tigre |

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@Keeeru and @Juice Hand why did you switch server whilst people had kill rights on yourselves?
@Moscow why did you log out not long after killing the OP?
@Fuhqnugget can you explain the chat log on S1?

Posted (edited)

I want to close report, friend shot a bullet as a joke and killed me randomly. I'll deal with it personally. *edit, it was possibly an alt tab. Moscow was unaware of the shot and didn't know he killed me*

Chat log- they said OOC that they were worried while handcuffed that the server would crash and kill them, I responded OOC by saying it wasnt likely because we had a server crash just around 5 minutes ago. 

Moscow is a friend and I am fairly certain that it was an accident. 

Chat log on s1, I met a guy near Green Mountain because that was close to my spawn and they asked why I had nothing, I went OOC, but told them IC I didn't remember, I just woke up to losing my gear. It was a super odd experience, and quite honestly I didn't want to get a second robbery/rdm and I mostly just wanted to be on my way. The guy was more then compliant, and I originally said I must have just been robbed and hit on the head or something. The guy gave me a backpack and some food and then asked me to go, wishing me good luck. Even considering the OOC moment, it was still played IC.

Like I said I'd rather just close the report as there wasn't any actual wrongdoing. I know about an hour after my characters death and the robbery everyone was getting tired of server 2 because we were fairly certain it was just us, and they switched servers. Also, my home happens to be in server 2.

Edited by Fuhqnugget

we will leave this report open until we get a POV from @Moscow

1 hour ago, Fuhqnugget said:

I want to close report, friend shot a bullet as a joke and killed me randomly. I'll deal with it personally. *edit, it was possibly an alt tab. Moscow was unaware of the shot and didn't know he killed me*

As said I want to close the report. The kill was against me, and I believe it was fully unintentional. I'll talk with him tomorrow when he's awake, but there is no reason for any punishment to come out of this. I just want my gear back honestly, and I wanted to know whether or not it was a random player in the wilderness meta gaming.

After speaking to @Fuhqnugget in discord we will close this report as he has requested.

However for the future @Keeeru and @Juice Hand do not switch servers until kill rights against you have expired. Although it is currently not added to the rules this action can be seen as abusing game mechanics as you deny the party against you getting revenge through RP or kills. 

@Fuhqnugget please only use the OOC chat function when necessary, that chat log from S1 was not needed and can distract others from the RP scenario they are in.

/closed

Signed: @Voodoo @Phoenix @Derek Steel