Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:47

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chornaya Akula

DayZ Virginity

Guest Chornaya Akula   
Guest Chornaya Akula

So I played DayZ for the first time yesterday night for about 10 minutes, had a friend showing me the ropes and what to do and avoid.

I managed to get myself a gun and a couple of magazines for it. I was pretty happy guy, then we stumbled across a couple guys, I ran into the room and didn't notice a guy laying across the floor. I simply proclaimed "this is awkward" and they seemed friendly so we all went our ways. Got across the street and this was a different story however, I was told to drop everything by CB. My friend told me to just drop and run since they'd have just killed me anyway. we ran out the building, crawled under a broken wall while be shot at.

At this point my friend was killed, I ran for my life got shot once then again and lost a kneecap. So i crawled into a church, towards the altar, praying to jesus as you do.

The CB guys caught up with me and told me to stop and bandage myself... I didn't know how to... So I passed out. They then proceded to fix me up just to qeustion me, like who I'm with and where I got my weapons. They didn't believe anything I said. My friend told me to tell them that he was S-GRU. I was then told that my friend was stupid and I was then executed.

Now I am going to join S-GRU and make it my personal mission to rob any CB members I come across then say "You want my beans?" then break their legs with empty cans.

I look foward to my adventures upon these servers, see you out there comrades.

Guest Spesivtsev   
Guest Spesivtsev

Glory to the motherland and death to all who oppose the [s-GRU]

nick    0

Hello. Are you sure it was CB? Ive run with them before and they didn't just execute ppl because "your friend was stupid". Now it does sound like a CB op, to stay in a new spawn city and i guess be bandits. Not defending them in anyway, just that doesn't seem like their style. BUT maybe you got executed cause you opted to run away rather then listen to an outright command you knew was directed to you? I know sometimes its confusing to know who ppl are talking to, there might've been a group of ppl around, who knows. Id just hate to think your 1st experience in this game is going to be one fill with "revenge" But GL and hope you enjoy the server :)

Guest Spesivtsev   
Guest Spesivtsev

Last time i came in contact with a [CB] member he called me an "asshat" so I lit him up with LMG rounds.

Guest Chornaya Akula   
Guest Chornaya Akula

Yeah it was xD I was told "never to run from CB". It was really enjoyable being shot at I may add, and I know it was because I ran that I got shot, but I had no weapons other than a tin can... Maybe the next CB guy I run across will have his legs broken ;) I joke it's all fun and great, I really enjoyed the whole experience and look foward to meeting you out in the wasteland.

Next time I'm getting robbed, I'll just take down a few people with me instead of losing my beans xD

I guess its all depending on who your running into, their group seems to have a wide variety of people from what ive encounted myself personally and from what ive read on the forums. The ones i ran into seemed more hero...ish then bandit types. One let me go with just giving 3 sodas, 2 more let me go after dropping my guns and them blood bagging and morphine-ing my broken leg. I really wish i knew who i was running with at one point, he was a part of a private military police force group.