Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 08:42
Sign in to follow this  
ElsynVC

Northern Kamensk | Legion Corporation | 03:45, 2019-07-25 | Invalid Initiation

Posted (edited)

@NorwayRP I recommend you watch the video again and slow it down to .5 or .25 speed, upon doing so go to 28 seconds on the video. When Forest Gump turns around you will notice that the individual you are referencing above is leaned over the railing getting shot by G19 causing his player model to twitch.  

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying why would he aim his gun at that moment in time.

Edited by Doctor Ice

1 hour ago, Doctor Ice said:

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying why would he aim his gun at that moment in time.

Because he was attempting to use his Dynamic Rights and shoot G19 who was right under him at the time?

Pooky's POV: We get hired to find people and when we do g19 starts talking to them, he crashes, two men run up to me while he is dc'd, I look towards the group and see another blue armband. I walk up to it and hear g19's voice. I talk a bit and the conversation continues and soon after it ends. I see two of our boys running up to them from the south side with guns out so i prep myself for anything. A few moments later I hear @Hex initiate and @G19RP does the same. At that moment I turn around and initiate too. After a few moments I hear shots and a shortly after a man with a pistol that I initiated on aims down at me so I shoot him. After the initial initiation and short firefight I re-initiate on the compound from the south side and I dont shoot anybody else. Shortly after I am shot in the chest and die. That's about it.
No video from me, sorry.

@OiramRP your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on this report to avoid this from happening again.

@Elsyn  @HaZardouZPlayZ as I'm curious about possible meta-gaming that may have been involved in you guys finding out we were coming, and who we were looking for who actually gave you that information?

@NorwayRP I honestly don’t remember being told we were about to get attacked by you guys specifically, but about an hour or so earlier 3 Russians came by and were kinda just hovering around base for awhile, so I felt like something was going to happen. Turns out those 3 were just friendly and it literally meant nothing. I’m not sure if Hazardouz was told anything or not.

When I saw G19, I pretty much knew what was up. The night before, I wasn’t there, heard about it IC, we had fought some dudes with blue armbands and only had one person walk away from it. I assumed it was you guys, and wanted to initiate. Then the shitshow ensued, and everyone outside got turned into Swiss cheese, valid or invalid we still got fucked

On who you were looking for, we didn’t know until after the event. Chase said you guys were looking for him and Andy. Then I heard you guys had a contract on all of us, so I really have no clue. 

Verdict

Legion Corp - Invalid Initiation - Not Guilty

Explanation

A Team of staff have examined this report closely and have taken every POV as well as video evidence provided into account. The conclusion we have come to is that the initiation was indeed valid. 

The video evidence posted by @Forest Gump showed the situation from his point of view, which was helpful to us, yet left the initiation inconclusive as he suddenly walks out of VOIP range before all the shooting occurs around him. What we did however see further on in the video is more initiations by other people of Legion Corp following as they get closer and closer to the walls, to ensure that everyone inside heard the initiation. This is refreshing to see as it shows they wanted to be extra sure that people inside knew what was happening. We can also see everyone of the reporting party fighting back in the firefight before the other initiations were even dropped, clearly acknowledging that the first one outside the walls took place. 

It wasn't until @Realize provided us with a video of the situation, since he was spectating the firefight as a staff member, that we received decent footage of the first initiation outside of the base. The initiation was dropped and halfway through people already started showing non compliance to it and started raising their weapons with the intent to shoot back. This left Legion Corp no other way than to start exchanging fire with the reporting party. 

I am going to be completely honest here, @Elsyn & co. This report to us seems very spiteful. There are little digs at Legion Corp. in almost every POV. People seem heated and angry that the situation went down this way and that gear was lost. Please do not create reports purely out of spite. Try to cool down after a situation is over and reconsider if you believe an actual rule break took place.
We always strongly suggest to anyone that they approach the opposite side to speak to them about the situation first before creating a report. This can be done over discord or PM's, which are also able to be mediated by a member of the Staff Team. If you still believe rules were broken, you can still create the report. 
Like I said, this is just a friendly suggestion from our team. Obviously anyone is entitled to post a report immediately if they believe a rule was broken. 

On another hand, in the video provided by @Forest Gump, we can see a lot of discord chatter happening at the time of the initiation and firefight. Obviously we can not tell what is being said, but it didn't seem like any of it was being transmitted into the game. Please remember that you must speak ingame at the same time as on discord if you are relaying ingame information, otherwise this would be classed as metagaming as the rules state.

As mentioned, the staff team does not see anything wrong with the initiation and how the situation unfolded. 

Outcome

Legion Corp - Invalid Initiation - No actions taken

Signed by @Phoenix & @Derek Steel with notes