Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 18:46
Sign in to follow this  
OpTempest

Oscar Coates | Josh - A Re-Introduction

I AM NOT NEW HERE ... BUT YOU MIGHT BE?

So I thought it fit to write one of these 'introductions', I played here way back when in the time of the Immortals and a bunch of other groups that got swallow up in the time vortex. I previously was in the Immortals before moving into 'The Common Folk' with @FalkRP. Myself and @aaroncoates joined DayZRP back in 2015 with a couple of other people who I am sure have dissappeared into a chasm somewhere never to be found again.

When I first joined DayZRP I was completely blown away by the standard of roleplay, it is quite easy to say that the standards of roleplay here are the 'creme de-la creme' and that's because they are, they're truly unparalled. I have been roleplaying for a good 9/10 years, from tabletop RPG's to ArmA 2, ArmA 3 and Grand Theft Auto and never have I found a home like DayZRP.

So if you liked it that much, why did you leave?

That's a great question, asked by myself ... I left because there is a small indie company with what could possibly only be two or three staff members that made a game called DayZ Standalone and unfortunatley back when I frequently played on DayZRP there were a lot of things missing, a lot of things that shouldn't have had to take as long as they did; and I didn't find the GAME as enjoyable.

HOWEVER, when I found out that Custom Content/Modded Servers had been released, I knew exactly where I was going and here I find myself back home, safe and sound.

Alright bro, it's an introduction - so tell us about you ...

Alright! I'm getting there. I'm Josh - 23 Years young from the county of Derbyshire in England, United Kingdom. As a day job I work in an emergency service as frontline personnel driving vehicles with blue lights and sirens (I'll let you try and guess which emergency service). I'm a complete and utter nerd at heart, I absolutley love video games and I think I had my fiest computer when I was around 7 years old, my first genre of choice (for some reason) was Real-time strategy games (RTS) and I fell in love with the command and conquer series right from the get go. I still reminise over the days of playing Red Alert with the sound of my dial up modem beeping away on the other side of the room.

• Once again, this is an introduction/I'm back message to those who don't know me.
  • To those who do ... I'm sorry, I know you missed me really.

Welcome back to the community, thank you for my staff feedback. You see, I'm that great all I had to do was fix your wall for you and I get praised for everything else 😉 

For real though, I hope you enjoy your time here ❤️ 

Hello old friend 

Welcome back bro 

Welcome back to the community my dude, glad you decided to return.