Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 02:24
Sign in to follow this  
Bofo

3 day meta-gaming ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair:  I feel as if the verdict is fair, however In the video before I even got to the base that their were lights on at the base and that my team was planning a attack. When I finally reached the base, not talking IC and saying to Initiate was were I went horribly wrong. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: My point of view, I just found a man guilty of ghosting a friends base, I want to tell my friends that he's there and to kill him because of it and retrieve any stolen items that he could've gotten from breaking the rules. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of warning points, keep the ban. 

What could you have done better?: Used IC chat unlike talking through discord like an idiot as well as speaking in game for some sort of RP experience instead of just focusing on that kid breaking rules. 

A new team has looked into this appeal and we have come to the conclusion. As you have stated, you feel the verdict is fair. You talked over discord without broadcasting that information which goes against out rules.

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

We do not reduce punishments when it comes down to report verdicts and punishments are very clear as seen here:  

Appeal Denied

Signed: @Voodoo @Phoenix @Derek Steel