Server and location: Mogilevka summer camp Server 2 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 24/7/2019 15.00-15.30

Your in game name: Robert Conway

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: 

I had been on a loot run in Chernogorsk I approach the camp and see from the hill their our individuals inside I ask my allies if anyone is in the camp which they reply no I move closer and see a guy moving from tent to tent I circle to where they broke in and wait momentarily I hear a rustling bush like someone's in it I call out and don't get a reply and then enter the compound looking around finding no one with no one being able to get past me without making noise, on inspection of the tents all weapons and ammo had been taken with camo netting from one of our doors just dropped on the floor for no reason as they couldn't get through a gate why this wasn't just dragged back on I don't know.

Needless to say it sounded and looked like someone logged out to avoid RP and repercussions.

@Elijah Johnson The staff team have looked over the logs regarding your ghosting allegations and have found no evidence to support your claim.
Do you have any evidence regarding the griefing claims?

After a discussion with @Elijah Johnson in discord we came to the conclusion there was no foul play by the accused.

/Closed
Signed @Realize@Phoenix & @Voodoo