Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
iJonezi

Zombie Hordes

Ok hear me out a little.

I think it would be absolutely amazing to encounter a massive horde of zombies just walking along or in a part of a town. Idk if this would be possible... but man.. the experiences from hordes.

With how often the server crashes and how it would fuck everyone's FPS, it won't happen anytime soon.

Occasionally staff will spawn hoards for people at random but I dont think we can just have them roaming around, sadly 😞

Server wouldn't be able to handle it but we do occasionally do a horde event at random times for the community to enjoy

Fun fact: 

Staff doesn't just to zombie hordes, they also tend to do wolf hordes which is... interesting and incredibly fun.

Posted (edited)

Experience from hordes is spamming rounds whilst standing on a car nothing amazing or unique about that just a mild annoyance.

Edited by Eagle

Performance is a huge issue with this unfortunately. However, us staff do try to make things a little more interesting by spawning in mini hordes from time to time to spice things up for the playerbase.

Posted (edited)

+1

I like this idea. Despite performance, I think this would be amazing. Especially if it's one horde that travels the map that can be killed off and after each scheduled restart, it returns. I love this idea! 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

The server would take a shit and a piss if they tried putting horses into the game as a mod 

10 minutes ago, aJoogie said:

The server would take a shit and a piss if they tried putting horses into the game as a mod 

but I love horses 😞 

Jokes aside, the new Survivor GameZ zombies are pretty neat, and they use horde-like behavior.

7 hours ago, Ducky said:

but I love horses 😞 

Jokes aside, the new Survivor GameZ zombies are pretty neat, and they use horde-like behavior.

wow auto-correct took over lol