Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 11:31
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

DayZRP 7th birthday!

Thanks for the gift boss :trolle:

Happy birthday drp, its the thought that counts right

unknown.png

image.png.7514253b431114aef003c819ac1d52e9.png

e89b3c93d4edaacaee7c2ef15d5f7c2c.png.4ed1abdb8e2830f4cf5236b2cc830e0b.png

thanks for the scrub pants 

god bless

image.png.9af8d8a180a9ee663aebbe54abe4824b.png

Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

True words....thanks for the gift. Have to wait till decembre to have my own 7th birthday with DayZRP 😁

Thank you for the beautiful nurses dress.  Happy birthday, I’ve met so many great friends on these servers since I joined in 2013 which is so hard to believe it’s been that long ago since I myself was a whitename immersing myself in this world in the mod.  I may not ever wear this nurses dress but it’s the thought that counts and as it collects dust in my inventory I’ll remember everytime I go to activate my outfit that it is apart of many great memories and many more to come.  Thank you rolle and thank you dayzrp!

Happy birthday DayZRP, thanks for the gift Roland. Cheers friends!

Posted (edited)

Happy birthday DayZRP, thank you so much for the dress so that I can enhance my ERP skills

God Bless.

Edited by Bsigo

What happens if you refund the birthday gift? 🤔

Happy birthday DayzRP, I suppose I'll try and make the best of the gift you gave me... Somehow. 

(any ideas how, please let me know) 

Screenshot_20190724-104554_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, LewOS said:

Happy birthday DayzRP, I suppose I'll try and make the best of the gift you gave me... Somehow. 

(any ideas how, please let me know) 

Change the color, RP a Scotsman, it's a kilt?

So happy i found this server 2 months ago. Very happy with the friends i have made so far and the rp that ive encountered

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYZRP!!!

Been playing on here since 2013 and still enjoying it here. 

Thank you @Roland for creating DayZRP ❤

Posted (edited)

Happy birthday and thanks  @Roland! Even though I am as disconnected to DayZRP then ever it has brought me more than I ever expected from a gaming community.

One time offer story time stuff which i'd rather just snip out but already took the time to type:

Spoiler

Joined this community the 5th of may in the first  @PsiSyndicate W a V e  when the Chernarussian life charmed me into it. 
First group that I joined was Fox Run P.M.C,  my English was shit, my RP was trash and my character was annoying but they still kept me @Derek Steel .

nX6hl5g.png.fdadb02dca73cd32404cdd9957247e34.png

At that point I just played way to much DayZRP and occasionally (all the time) managed to embarrass my parents with shouting shit like "My mother is a Russian hooker".
Totally hooked to the concept. I lost contact with most people from the Mod days, and sadly forgot a lot of things.When standalone was around I never bothered playing in groups anymore. I only lead unregistered groups of whitenames like myself (the best people around, I stayed the hell away from popular forum peeps, fuck them right). Lost interest massively after that.
Eventually joined back because good o'l Rogeirio Skylab @Wolffe (How do we even know each other I can't remember), told me he was going to start a group.
So there I was back in DayZRP in a good guy group called the Paladins. Even though the mod days were best, this group is probably the best thing that happened to me.
I think we started with like 5 people in the group, with me joining later. Then at some point Rogeirio became a bit inactive I think and I just kinda took over in-game and went on a massive recruiting spree. Every un-grouped person in my vicinity wasn't safe. Got a big ass camp going with like 17 barrels (yes..  it was insane, #barreldins).
And then when I had least expected to find (which I can say now) life long friends I found them..  I was all alone looking for supplies to set up an outpost somewhere where I met @Sully and @efcjelavic. They joined the paladins first (I kinda forced them) and then they ended up leaving but we kept in contact. After some time the paladins disbanded and I officially joined up forces with them again in The Unchained where I met @kiwienne and the gang. Now I think my heartfelt post is long enough so thanks for the great adventures and finding Sully and Efc. No clue who i'd be gaming with and talking to if I had not come across them (the odds of us ever meeting were slim as fuck).

Anyhow I normally just make unnecessary necro posts so don't expect to many of these posts from me (1 time offer since it's dayzrp's birthday).
I wish I could @ everyone I met and tell the stories attached but I've played so much that I forgot a lot of peeps (To much stuff to remember!). ❤️ 

Edited by PalmtreeWhale

"dayzrp is dead" - random community member 5 years ago

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, AndreyQ said:

"dayzrp is dead" - random community member 5 years ago

'DayZRP is dead' - Random DayZ Roleplaying Community created by people who have been exiled or banned from DayZRP

Edited by Banshee

Congrats y'all! 

Happy b-day! happy birthday go shawty GIF

image.png.f90ce280b5d0ce4edd1c1077285d94de.png

Whelp, I tried but no luck.

I’ve only been on this server for a few days but have made great friends and had amazing RP, and am excited for the future. Happy birthday, DayzRP.

It's hard to imagine that so many years already past, not to mention the fact I've been around for five of them. Happy birthday, DayZRP. Here's to many years to come.