Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 10:02
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

Ghille i'mprovment

Hi all

Could some one plase improve the Ghille suit and gun wraps?
Most gunwraps barly cowers half the guns. Here are some examples of guns the gille wrap dont really work on.
VSS, M14 and VSD I'm sure there are more guns an it seems like the ghille suit have bad coverage over anny sort of uniform underneeth (not counting back packs and but packs.

So could some one good at moding plz try to fix this issue
thx

ghillie suits are fine its just they dont cover certain parts of the body but if your in a bush trust me you'll stay hidden.

remember style points dont mean shit when your in a gun fight in the forest. 

I Know what you mean but if we stick to the ghille wrap for the guns, plz compare the coverage of the Ghille wrap plased on for example the winchester and compare it with M14 and you will soon notice what I mean

1 minute ago, Aron73 said:

I Know what you mean but if we stick to the ghille wrap for the guns, plz compare the coverage of the Ghille wrap plased on for example the winchester and compare it with M14 and you will soon notice what I mean

i get what you mean with the gun wraps but what they need to do is make it to where the wrap goes all the way around instead of draping on the gun cause once its on your back it looks god awful. 

hmmm I see your point but I think it would solve allot of problems if the wrap covered the entire gun. I think the dev teams have some adisional plans for serten guns that have 2 slots for ghille wrap. Maybe we could utilise the 2nd wrap hard point to improve it so lets say the orignal wrap is not shanged but a 2nd wrap (sort of an upgrade) would cover the rest of the gun lets again take the M14 as an example here the 1st wrap would cover whats covered today and the 2nd would cover the scope and butstock.

but, but we had sutch a great conversation here 😞