Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1 and novaya petrovka 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  4:00 AM

Your in game name: Brook Bosa

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: pls check logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): nope

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Just stopped recording 

Detailed description of the events: I am sat in a base when i hear two pairs of foot steps come i go on the roof and say hello the first guy is nice and says nice base you have hear the second guy says put your hands up which i do were he just shoots me dead. That is all that happened   so im report rdm please check the logs to see who it was. As the logs have been shown by an admin a grenade killed me which meant he shot at the same time as the grenade i guess and thats why i thought he shot me still rdm tho.

Edited by CharlieD

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

00:34:16 | Player "Brooks Bosa" is connected
01:07:31 | Player "Brooks Bosa" has been disconnected

00:29:50 | Player "Chase Reynolds" is connected
-Still Online-

00:44:30 | Player "Andy Nguyen" is connected
-Still Online-

00:33:07 | Player "Kurt Cross" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

00:50:43 | Player "Brooks Bosa" hit by Player "Chase Reynolds" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 50 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)

00:50:43 | Player "Andy Nguyen" hit by Player "Chase Reynolds" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 29.4097 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
00:51:29 | Player "Andy Nguyen" hit by Player "Chase Reynolds" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 11.7539 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)

00:50:53 | Player "Kurt Cross" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with M4A1 from 12.2281 meters 
00:51:58 | Player "Kurt Cross" hit by Player "Chase Reynolds" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 14.581 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

00:50:43 | Player "Brooks Bosa" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chase Reynolds" with 6-M7 Frag Grenade
00:51:00 | Player "Brooks Bosa" (DEAD) died.

00:51:29 | Player "Andy Nguyen" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chase Reynolds" with 6-M7 Frag Grenade

Calling in:

@CharlieD | Brooks Bosa | POSTED

@Forest Gump | Chase Reynolds | POSTED

@Agent_Fishy | Andy Nguyen | POSTED

@Elsyn | Kurt Cross | POSTED

To post their full, detailed POV's and any video evidence they may have.

When we approached the base we noticed the person making the claim in there and we already knew the owners were not there as they had all died in the attack that had happened at the base and I had been there with the owners as a personal friend protecting them. When we approached the base the take it back as from what I had heard over the radio it was still under siege so we were planning on clearing the base out with grenades at the consent of the owners. When we initiated on him from my point of view he had a pistol out because of the pixilation from the NVG's I had on. I threw the grenade on accident but I did not shoot him or even pull my gun out to even try that. My full intent was to hold him up and make him leave the area in order to clear the base of people and have it not result in conflict as I really was not looking forward to a fight. I will include the video of my POV.

Also on a side note I do want to mention that 10-15 minutes prior the "victim" was caught attempting to ghost into the owners storage rooms I will include the clip of that too.

The Ghosting clip: 

The Clip of my POV: 

@Forest Gump The ghosting is being dealt with in a separate report.

Please name all of the people involved within this specific hostile encounter.

Posted (edited)

Andy Nguyen And another guy that was with the group we were protecting but I don't know his IGN sorry.

According to a friend the other guys IGN is Titus Young maybe

Edited by Forest Gump

I second Chase's statement. The owners who are 4 people did not welcome brooks back into their base because he threatened us earlier in the day. We had a couple people help out the owners by guarding the place for several hours. The District then surprise attack us which wiped most of us and half of their forces. Though our remaining guys were still in a gunfight for roughly an hour later. We then staged a counter attack to reclaim the base with several people who were still alive. Brooks was not suppose to be in that base in the first place and I'm confident that we have kill rights to kill those that aren't suppose to be inside the base. Granted I did not expect Chase to grenade brooks. I was the guy in the video that was trying to hold Brooks up from the ground. Whether or not kill rights extend to close friends of the owners of the base who was guarding the base, I do not know.

BTW the kill on Andy was friendly fire as he ran into the grenade and kurt was hurt by the grenade the owners of the base told us to blow the gate down which I didn't know was possible I can get them to confirm if need be. I can also get Elsyn and Andy to confirm it was an accident and wasn't meant to harm them.

Confirmed it was friendly fire. The grenade really reached out to me. You could see a couple frames to the right side of Chase's video of me dying to the nade.

Yeah, Andy was friendly fire. I wasn't hurt by the grenade, as far as I know, but I took a round from friendly fire. Chase isn't the brightest.

@Forest Gump and @Elsyn can you explain why you are talking over discord during this situation without broadcasting that IC?

Posted (edited)

you can clearly see them kill me whilst im putting my hands up and the raid finished along time after that so they have to initiate again instead on just rdming me. Also we could not hear them as they were using discord over voice chat were they was out of rp in discord.

Edited by CharlieD

@Elsyn We still require a full and detailed POV from you as well. Also refer to Voodoo's Post above. Thank you.

I don't have a recorded POV, sorry. As far as I know, we were there to defend that base for the Wisemen, and I walked up with everyone else. We were going to initiate to take the base back from Brooks, and all was going well until Chase tossed a grenade over, I thought Brooks had a gun, I was honestly about to shoot, but then the grenade went off and he died. After Brooks died, we continued with what we originally planned, and took the base back (kinda) for the Wisemen. I was the only one inside for ~5 minutes, then the server restarted, and I guess the wall damage from grenades set in, then we all were in and took the base back. After that nothing else happened.

On not double-talking, yeah that's completely my bad. We were dicking around in Discord on the way there, and forgot to switch to IC. 

if you watch the pov its very clear i have no weapon in my hand 

@Forest Gump has been temp banned until they answer Voodoo's question.

Me and Elsyn were messing around ooc on the way to the base because we were bored and it was getting pretty late so energy was low at that point for us. I had worked all day and Elsyn had been talking with me about random stuff but when we got to the base I never really spoke to anyone in game because I felt like my friends had be covered and I didn't want to accidentally break IC/OOC rules without realizing because of my lack of consideration I got someone killed instead though. I can give him gear back if he needs it too as this whole situation is my fault and I acknowledge that. Also sorry for the late reply I've been working around the house all day!

@Forest Gump your temp ban has been removed. Keep an eye on this report to avoid this from happening again.

Verdict:

@Forest Gump - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Guilty 

Reason:

Staff have reviewed this report and all evidence appropriate and we have come to the conclusion above. @Forest Gump you unpin the grenade before you even reach the base and regardless if it was an accident or not it is down to you to follow our rules. As you are running as a dynamic group you do not share Attacker Rights from one person initiating meaning in this case you would need to initiate for yourself and wait for non compliance in order to perform a kill. In future we suggest not unpinning a grenade until you have gained approved kill rights for yourself.

Metagaming 
Staff have also reviewed the fact that many conversations throughout the whole situation were not done with a 
double mic.  As we do not have full context on what was being said we find it hard to judge and so we will put it down as Inconclusive. However in future we would like to see any/all recordings with Discord clearly audible so consider this a warning for next time. @Forest Gump I suggest you start to make adjustments to the software settings so that Discord can be heard.

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

Outcome:

@Forest Gump - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - 3 Days | 10 Points

Signed: @Voodoo @Phoenix with Notes