Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 22:29
Sign in to follow this  
Exio

S1 Lopatino Castle AOGM, rule-play, no RP (2.2, 3.3)

Server and location: S1, Lopatino Castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7/23/2019 22:44

Your in game name: Colt Kalo

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, suspected to be The Legion

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): [Note: the video recording breaks are due to PlaysTV ceasing recording when you are tabbed out of the game]

https://plays.tv/video/5d378eee79262fe4a5/ok

*Screenshots of the particular wall glitching are attached to this post*

Detailed description of the events:

I spotted one individual outside the castle walls snooping around. When I went forward to question him, he remained backed away and refused to come forward to talk. Soon after his friends arrived and began to attempt to climb up the castle and fence walls by getting stuck onto the fence posts. They seemed to have glitched/made their way into the castle during the time I moved back down, and almost immediately, with almost literally 0 RP, initiated on me. I fired back and was blocked by a wall, then knocked unconscious. Apparently, no one checked me to see if I was still alive, as I was still bleeding after waking up, nor was I tied up—no medicalRP, no hostageRP, nothing—and after pulling my gun out (instinctually, as I have invalid intruders in my base), I was given literally half a second to put my “hands up” again before being instantly gunned down with absolutely 0 chance to respond or react.

*IF THE SUSPECTS ARE LEGION:*

Spoiler

I have some reason to believe (armband) that the suspects involved were from The Legion by their armbands, which, according to their group page—“… offer truly neutral Mercenary roleplay,” where they “only act in self-defense unless otherwise contracted.” Why is a “truly neutral” group:
A) Breaking into a group’s base whom are unaffiliated with them—breaking in-game rules, to add;

B) Immediately initiating on a member of that group which has wronged them in no way?

C) Performing the initial hostility, which could be in absolutely no way construed as “self-defense?”

It’s bad enough that any of this even happened, but their handling of this situation was beyond unacceptable. Regardless of the fact that they glitched into our base by lodging themselves into the wall and jumping over(see video and still screenshots), I was given next to 0 RP throughout this entire situation. Even once knocked unconscious, where I should have been tied up and bandaged, or at least kept under guard, I was left alone and then executed almost immediately after waking up with 0 opportunity to react to their demands. It seems fairly evident to me that the suspects’ motives in breaking in were not to RP, but rather to simply break into our base by any means necessary and forfeit all RP of any potential parties involved in the process.

28e2c7d14a2ca696823ee239cb615d66.jpg

a3b214211fa5201ba7c0465f7c5ecec3.png

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:52:07 | Player "Colt Kalo" is connected
22:34:07 | Player "Colt Kalo" has been disconnected

21:17:04 | Player "Bobby Buckets" is connected
00:25:08 | Player "Bobby Buckets" has been disconnected

22:08:34 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" is connected
23:13:23 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" has been disconnected
23:14:55 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" is connected
00:23:55 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" has been disconnected

20:51:51 | Player "Artyom Wongov" is connected
00:07:54 | Player "Artyom Wongov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:33:00 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" hit by Player "Colt Kalo" with FN-FAL from 16.5856 meters 

22:33:00 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 16.5316 meters 
22:33:01 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with M4A1 from 18.2946 meters 
22:33:01 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with M4A1 from 18.2946 meters 
22:33:01 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by is unconscious
22:33:47 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by regained consciousness
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.52883 meters 
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.54148 meters 
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.95865 meters 
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 3.56127 meters 
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 4.0619 meters 
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 4.0619 meters 
22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 4.39615 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

22:33:54 | Player "Colt Kalo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.52883 meters 

Calling in:

@Exio | Colt Kalo | POSTED

@BobbySullivan | Bobby Buckets | POSTED

@G19RP | Jericho Carmichael | POSTED

@WongRP | Artyom Wongov | POSTED

To post their full, detailed POV's and any video evidence they may have.

G19 POV: Hello, I'll start with my POV. We get contracted by one Mr. Bobby Buckets to assist him in the breaking and entering of the base, and offer him protection and assistance if we are impeded. I see a spot to jump on to the wall of the castle, something that anyone could realistically do, so I jump up, as do the others. When we walk up I see a moment to initiate and do so, the OP does not comply and is shot. When he wakes up I see him crouch and I say "hands up' however he has decided to draw his firearm, resulting in me shooting him dead. We help Bobby steal what he needs, collect our payment and leave.

16 minutes ago, Exio said:

They seemed to have glitched/made their way into the castle during the time I moved back down, and almost immediately, with almost literally 0 RP, initiated on me. I fired back and was blocked by a wall, then knocked unconscious. Apparently, no one checked me to see if I was still alive, as I was still bleeding after waking up, nor was I tied up—no medicalRP, no hostageRP, nothing—and after pulling my gun out (instinctually, as I have invalid intruders in my base), I was given literally half a second to put my “hands up” again before being instantly gunned down with absolutely 0 chance to respond or react.

We did not glitch in, and we never checked if you were unconscious. When you woke up I told you to put your hands up, then I saw you come around the corner with an MP7 in your hands; therefore, you were killed.

17 minutes ago, Exio said:

A) Breaking into a group’s base whom are unaffiliated with them—breaking in-game rules, to add;

B) Immediately initiating on a member of that group which has wronged them in no way?

C) Performing the initial hostility, which could be in absolutely no way construed as “self-defense?”

I can help you here, we were contracted to assist Bobby in breaking in and protecting him. Hence why we did. We are neutral unless we get paid, it says that on our thread in many, many places, and in very simple ways. If we get paid to be offensive, then we will do just that, outside of contracts though, we hold no grudges or hard feelings.

All in all, no one glitched in, we jumped into your base by jumping on a realistic wall you could jump on in real life, also using the fence you already built to help us up. I then initiate, which you then shoot back into the two man crowd and get knocked uncon, then when you wake up in the 3v1, you pull an MP7 out, I initiate on you from around the corner and you come around with an MP7 in your hands and are shot. Id like to add that when you wake up, and see 3 people all around you, there is no chance of survival, and looks like NVFL. You were just shot from an initiation, you wake up surrounded, pull a gun on us, I dont see the gun, initiate, you come out around the corner with it in your hands looking at me and get shot. If you wanted to surrender you should've done so without pulling the MP7 out and walking toward me.

POV: I contracted them for protection and break into the base, Once we get there g19 was able to jump on the wall and get into the base. Then the guy comes out to talk and we initiate and he raises his gun and shoots. We spray him down and none of us knew he was unconscious, I was running up the tower when he woke up but you can clearly see in his video that he pulled an mp7 with the intent to shoot us.

As permitted by @Derek Steel, this video shows exactly what happens when you jump into that corner.

https://plays.tv/video/5d3803d7575ca804b8/yikes

WongsPointOfView:

‘Twas a good day, contracts flowing in. Completing contracts and happy customers. We get a contract by Bobby boy to help with we agree. We get to the place find a spot to jump on the wall OP comes out says what he says we decide this man won’t let Bobby just takes his things. We initiate he doesn’t comply gets firing lined. Once OP was blasted we reach the tower and 19 thinks he heard more steps so Bobby and I clear the tower by stepping over boss mans body. I’m walking up the first set of stairs when he wakes up and is shot for a second time for non compliance. I get my payment of 2 Fals shit ton of ammo and mags along with other stuff ad we leave happily. Another contract completed

Verdict

@G19RP & Co | Abuse of game Mechanics | Not Guilty
@Exio | NVFL | Guilty

Explanation

The Staff team reviewing this report have come to the conclusion that nobody abused any type of game mechanics in this case at hand. We believe that in a real life situation, you could easily jump onto the middle log of the wall in order to push yourself onto the Castle Wall. This to us seems like a legitimate way to climb into a base.

Furthermore, @Exio, when you got initiated on by G19 and two of his friends present next to him, you immediately shoot back and get gunned down into an unconscious state. You are essentially fighting a 1v3 fight and lose, showing no value for your characters life. Not only that, but as soon as you regain consciousness, you proceed to attempt to kill them again upon the 2nd initiation. I am not sure whether you fought them back out of spite for them coming into your base, but regardless of your reasoning, you were heavily outnumbered and got shot twice, resulting in the permanent death of your character as a result of the NVFL punishment you will receive.

In the future, we recommend that you explore your chances of survival in a situation where you are outnumbered. As mentioned, it seemed you only fought back this aggressively because you got mad. Please try to act in favour of your characters life at all times.

Outcome

@G19RP & Co | AOGM | No actions taken
@Exio | NVFL | 3 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points + Character Permakilled

Signed by @Phoenix & @Saunders