Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 18:45
Sign in to follow this  
SecretBeats

Appealing VAC Ban Blacklist following Underage Blacklist

I'm re-appealing as my VAC ban standing on both accounts are now greater than 365 days on each. (One being 1100 days, the other being 400)

See as below for previous post.

(Original post link: 

Posted February 3

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Via DAYZRP Team speak about 2 years ago. (URL https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lomitry/) (Blacklisted Steam 76561198099677098)

Why the verdict is not fair: I am of correct age, and have viable proof.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was in the wrong, no doubt, but I am of age now, and would like to continue using the DayZRP servers.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to achieve access to either the DayZRP white list, or the ability to re-apply through the website.

What could you have done better?: I should not have attempted to use the DayZRP servers while not being of the correct age. I should have waited the time needed to apply. I have attached two viable pieces of visual evidence.

Hello,

Can you please link your all of your Steam Accounts including the ones from the previous appeal.

Thanks

Greetings,

We will close this appeal since you are not blacklisted anymore. If you receive any more VAC bans you will end up blacklisted again. 

Signed by myself.