Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 10:03
Sign in to follow this  
SrHype

Poor Roleplay and Killing without rights.

Server and location: US 1 (Kabanino Airfield - Military zone)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-07-23, 19:15

Your in game name: Sharp Kerrigan

Names of allies involved: -

Name of suspect/s: - (A russian guy)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): -

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I don't have a video, because i wasn't specting that.

Detailed description of the events: I was talking with a random guy, and then anotherone appeared (one with a russian accent). We were having a funny roleplay and then he asked me to test my weapon. He told me that was his birthday and he wants my weapon, but i told him that i was very attached to that weapon. Then we started to walk with it and then he turned agressive, telling me that he was going to kill me. And then after 5 - 10 seconds, when i was walking back, like he told me, he shoots me.

Hit Logs

19:13:06 | Player "Sharp Kerrigan" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4A1 from 3.94552 meters 
19:13:06 | Player "Sharp Kerrigan" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4A1 from 3.94552 meters 
19:13:06 | Player "Sharp Kerrigan" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4A1 from 4.699 meters 
19:13:06 | Player "Sharp Kerrigan" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4A1 from 4.699 meters 

Kill Logs

19:13:06 | Player "Sharp Kerrigan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4A1 from 4.699 meters 

Connection Logs

18:52:50 | Player "Gustav Polacek" is connected
20:09:53 | Player "Gustav Polacek" has been disconnected

18:54:25 | Player "Radovan Janousek" is connected
-Still Ingame-

18:54:42 | Player "Quiza Udutai" is connected
19:26:23 | Player "Quiza Udutai" has been disconnected
19:28:36 | Player "Quiza Udutai" is connected
19:32:58 | Player "Quiza Udutai" has been disconnected
19:33:25 | Player "Quiza Udutai" is connected
-Still ingame-

18:52:50 | Player "Marcel Marek" is connected
19:10:31 | Player "Marcel Marek" has been disconnected
19:11:42 | Player "Marcel Marek" is connected
20:07:44 | Player "Marcel Marek" has been disconnected

18:52:50 | Player "Gustav Polacek" is connected
20:09:53 | Player "Gustav Polacek" has been disconnected

Position Logs

19:12:52 | Player "Alexej Tomasek" (pos=<4185.9, 11073.4, 338.4>) 
19:12:52 | Player "Sharp Kerrigan" (pos=<4182.0, 11037.8, 338.4>) 
19:12:52 | Player "Radovan Janousek" (pos=<4053.2, 10914.9, 345.4>) 
19:12:52 | Player "Quiza Udutai" (pos=<4190.7, 11058.1, 338.4>) 
19:12:52 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<4053.8, 10899.6, 344.3>) 
19:12:52 | Player "Gustav Polacek" (pos=<4183.0, 11037.1, 338.4>) 

Calling In

@groovy willsky - Gustav Polacek

@Greener161 - Alexej Tomasek

@Ducky - Radovan Janousek

@groovy vulf - Quiza Udutai

@groovy ToeZies - Marcel Marek

For their full and detailed PoV and any evidence they have. Please also explain to staff why a group that is supposed to provide aid to all as one of its core fundamentals is taking part in a robbery.

Posted (edited)

POV: I was in tents initially chatting to the individual pretending to be a sort of preacher. At this point other individuals of my group entered the area and I continued to walk around looting tents. I heard @groovy willsky say piss off or die effectively two times as I was walking about but I actively didn't raise a weapon or involved with stealing the weapon.

Edited by Greener161

Radovan POV:

Went to the airfield after I was told our boy might be getting held up, got to the airfield and went onto the plane wing to provide overwatch.

The OP was told he would die if he did not leave, he made no attempts to follow that demand and showed no value for his life.

No video from my side.

Willsky POV : So I get word over Radio from @Greener161 that there is a guy at tents that yelled at him so I walk over there with @groovy vulf, @groovy PatZ . -SERVER DIES/RESTARTS- I start chitchatting with OP and I direct the conversation towards his M4. During this conversation OP also tells me he's waiting for a friend/friends (server did crash/restarted but only OP showed up). I talk with OP a bit more and I tell him I'd like to try his gun. OP drops his weapon (off his free will) and I pick it up. I decide to keep it and he stays around me telling me he would like his gun back. I tell him multiple times I want to keep it and that today is my lucky day and I consider it a gift for my birthday. Op keeps telling me that he would like his gun back so I start telling  him he needs to leave me alone. After a few words back an forth and OP nearly begging for his gun back I tell him a first time to leave or he would get killed (I did raise my tone in a hostile manner). OP stays in front of me and asks again to get his gun back. I then say the same thing a second time and OP is still standing in front of me. I move back and decide I gave him more than enough time to comply with my demands. I then shoot him down for not complying with my demands that were clearly stated.

Howdy!

Quiza's POV:

I had came up from south barracks in NWAF as I had heard word that we were in tents at the time. I arrive up to the tents from the Eastern strip and enter into the tent city and proceed to begin looting. I heard @groovy willsky ask OP for a chance to test out the rifle. I didn't get involved with the conversation as it dragged on. As I entered the tent near the two, I overheard them go back and forth with arguing before @groovy willsky gave the OP a very clear vocal ultimatum twice, of essentially Leave or I'll kill you. OP decided not to leave and instead ask for his weapon back insistently. At this time @groovy willsky chose to kill him. At this point I enter the conversation and check the OP's now dead body. 

End POV

No video evidence sorry.

ToeZ POV:

Came up from the south barracks and set up on the plane as overwatch with Ducky, I wasn't paying too much attention, mainly just seeing if anyone was around other than our lads.  

The initiation occurred but as there was a couple of the lads around  him I felt no need to do anything as I couldn't see / have a full grasp on the situation, OP got killed and we left.

No video from my side.

Since there's no video evidence of the roleplay from each sides, this is a word vs word report and the staff team does not have enough evidence to act on. 

In case that the person reporting is speaking the truth -- in the future, please be more clear and ambiguous about your initiations.

/solved