Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 20:33
Sign in to follow this  
Drezen

Hello there!

Posted (edited)

Drezen

Thomas Dahl

Hey guys, i can't express how excited i am to keep continuing to roleplay with you all, so far in the little amount of hours that i've got, i've only had some really good interactions, and thank you so much for that! 

Well hello there, my name is Drezen, and it's good to meet ya'll! 
I'm a 18 year old mechanic student who loves to roleplay, and i have loved it for many years, i started on something called MTA back when i was 11, and where i am today it's incredible to think about, that 7 years ago i fell in love with roleplay, and with the years that has passed, the roleplay has only gotten better.

I recently bought a apartment in Esbjerg, i live with my girlfriend who currently studies at the university.
My passion in life is cars, i love everything about them, so are you interested in cars, then i am sure you and i could have alot of things to talk about!

So that's a small introduction of myself, if you should have any questions, or anything you can contact me here on Forum or on Discord!

Happy roleplaying.

Regards Drezen

Edited by Drezen
Made it a little more tidy.

hello 

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time here

Hello and welcome to the community. Drinks and coffee in the corner over there and i heard the couches are especially comfortable.... oh wait no we don't offer that. You will have to byo coffee and bring your own chair... but the company is excellent, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. At least I hope that is true o.O 😉 

Welcome!

4 minutes ago, Johnny Navid said:

Welcome, I hope you have a spectacular time and even better experiences with the community. 🙂  

Thanks Johnny, i'm sure i will! 🙂

Welcome to the community, I hope you'll enjoy your time here! There's plenty of people around for questions and/or advice, so never be afraid to ask if you ever need help or assistance.

Welcome to the community.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Drezen said:

Thanks for the welcome messages everybody, appreciate it! 🙂

Hey man, see this bean icon next to my name, it unlocks a special item for you somewhere. Hit it and find out!

Edited by Challenger

9 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Hey man, see this bean icon next to my name, it unlocks a special item for you somewhere. Hit it and find out!

Seems that my daily limit of handing out beans have been reached!
Sorry to dissapoint!

I guess I'll give you an official welcome to the community, but also welcome to our little band of merry men who camp on rooftops singing rap music. I am sure you'll love it here.

Welcome again my friend.

✌️

dog hello GIF

On 7/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, Challenger said:

I clicked it. You're a liar.

On 7/23/2019 at 5:44 PM, Drezen said:

Seems that my daily limit of handing out beans have been reached!
Sorry to dissapoint!

I did the honours for you 😉

5 hours ago, Oscar Coates said:

I guess I'll give you an official welcome to the community, but also welcome to our little band of merry men who camp on rooftops singing rap music. I am sure you'll love it here.

Welcome again my friend.

✌️

dog hello GIF

I clicked it. You're a liar.

I did the honours for you 😉

Appreciate the official welcome my friend! ❤️

4 hours ago, Reddd said:

sup dude 

Not much mate, how about yourself? 😁