Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 10:09
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Wilde

S1 Ghosting Appeal 7/22/19

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It is not fair because one I didnt do it. They said I was lying in the report, which was False. I do not lie, I've been on this server for 4 years, I know what is wrong and what is right. I am very active on the server, and would like to continue to play and stream on it, not having to do absolutely nothing for 7 days. . . . 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: At the time of the accused punishment, I was ALWAYS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BASE'S WALLS. I NEVER EVER EVER logged out, walked inside of their base (on the other server), then logged back into the server which their back was located. THAT WAS JOHN CLIFFORD. I was in the  discord as he was doing it. This is unbelievable 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I want to continue playing. I do not want to wait 7 days for something I didn't even do...

What could you have done better?: Nothing because I wasn't the one who ghosted into the base.

Edited by Nick Wilde
Edits

Greetings, 

After a separate team of staff members looked over your appeal we have decided to deny your appeal on the grounds that the logs in the report show you hopping from server 2 to server 1 multiple times with position logs placing you exactly in their base, giving us evidence of you ghosting.

Appeal denied, punishment stays.

Signed: @Samti, @JimRP, @Randy