Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Trijim

S1 Berezino BadRP appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: When our group got there at the coast, we had initiated on the guy there. While I was there I did not recall stripping anyone of there gear and was even told by my friend that I had not stripped anyone of there gear. I was then placed on the watchtower to be on the lookout for anyone else coming. 10 minutes or so later, I had been sniped. In the video that was provided by the person we had initiated on, there was another person present and was initiated on. My friends than ask the 2 men "Who shot our friend?", referring to me. I had died prior to the 2nd initiation. I do not agree that stripping the individuals of there gear is BadRP as we did not have the motive to take it just for the sake of gear, as the RP reason was we didn't want them pulling anything out and shooting us. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: While looking into the rules, I didn't see a rule that states that you must emote. I'd like to point out that I only initiated and was put on the watchtower as lookout.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to get unbanned and my points removed.

What could you have done better?: I should of talked it out with the people down at the coast in discord. 

EDIT: I was on a cruise for 4 days and yesterday I had gotten a dm from one of the people from the coast and wanted to close the report, too which I agreed a day later (since I didn't have any internet on the cruise) before noticing that my report had been closed. 

Edited by GunRunnee02

The Staff Team has reviewed your appeal.

After reviewing the report again and all of the evidence we have decided to Deny your appeal. We still view stripping a player completely naked as BadRP. As stated in the verdict if you would like to search a player then you must either pat them down or time them up and search them that way. Like so (*Searches for Radio* //Do I find one?) now that can be substituted for other items as well. Once they are searched for items by emoting they must then drop the items on the ground that are requested. You also state that you were not there when the players were stripped naked. Looking at the video by ImNovaaa and checking position logs from you to when he typed his first message in chat you were still at the base on the coast, so you were there when ImNovaaa was stripped naked. With that said the following stands.

Appeal Denied: Ban & Points Remain

Signed by: @DrMax & @Randy