Sign in to follow this  
AndreyQ

AndreyQ flame baiting the staff team - Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Spoiler

gSGgK4E.png

97a05727a504f52c18be4f2f153df2ae.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Because I was not flame baiting anyone with my post and I didn't break any of the community's rules.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

Due to the lack of explanation given in the warning, it is quite hard to formulate a response as I do not see how staff could have interpreted my post as an attack towards them. I by no means intended to attack or provoke anyone with my post. The part in question was meant as a remark at my previous cautioned post.

As I can not comment on how staff interpreted my post, I shall go in detail about the rules mentioned in the warning received that I supposedly broke.

My post did not break rule 1.1 as I was not rude, nor insulting people, nor bullying anyone, nor harassing others, nor trolling, nor provoking anyone with my reply. I fail to see how staff felt flame baited by this post. Like previously stated, my post was not targeting anyone and it was purely referencing my previous cautioned post. The post was not meant to attack the staff team and neither to provoke a response from them.

My post did not break rule 1.2 as I never did any of the thing mentioned by the rule, nor was I even remotely close to any of them. I don't understand why the rule was mentioned in the warning, as saying "Definitely not a beanz farm" is not doing any of the malicious elements listed by the rule.

As my post did not break any of the community rules and as it was not meant to be malicious towards anyone, I think the warning is unjust and unmerited.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed.

What could you have done better?: I could have used a different colour, as red can be seen as quite aggressive.

Edited by AndreyQ

A separate staff team has reviewed your appeal and we do not see your post as flame bait

And as such, your appeal has been Accepted.

Outcome:

points removed

Signed: @Derek Steel @Phoenix