Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 23:23
Sign in to follow this  
GreenySmiley

S1 Novaya KOS next to the well on top of the little store.

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Novaya

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:20,  2019-07-21

Your in game name: Penny Ashlin

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Monique Reyes in game and Gabe on Forums

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Logged in on the roof of one of the shops next to the well in Novaya. Stayed there and got the idea to shoot at all the infected for practice with my gun before coming down. Forgot to close the door first so I was stuck up there, reloaded my pistols, put them away. (There was a funny infected jumping in the sky in between, props to them I really enjoyed the RP with the infected) I heard a couple of shots on the outer edges of the city after I started shooting. Then I just walk around the roof, no gun in my hands and one shot dead. 

Tried to talk with him in Discord but he didn't join.

Edited by GreenySmiley
last line about Discord talk and Video evidence and date added

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:09:45 | Player "Penny Ashlin" is connected
-STILL ONLINE-

19:14:44 | Player "Monique Reyes" is connected
21:27:30 | Player "Monique Reyes" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:20:42 | Player "Penny Ashlin" hit by Player "Monique Reyes" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 53.6168 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

21:20:42 | Player "Penny Ashlin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Monique Reyes" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 53.6168 meters
21:24:39 | Player "Penny Ashlin" (DEAD) died.

Calling in:

@Gabe | Monique Reyes | 

For their full, detailed POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they may have.

As  @Gabe has been on the forums since he was called in he will be temp banned until he posts his POV.

14 minutes ago, Saunders said:

As  @Gabe has been on the forums since he was called in he will be temp banned until he posts his POV.

Hey yes , I saw this , I forgot to answer back because I went to go eat and just forgot about it in my tabs , do you guys have a team speak you can contact me on? I would like to explain my situation

@Gabe Join the "waiting for staff" help channel that's located in the DayzRP discord. The OP has agreed to speak with you.

4 hours ago, Saunders said:

@Gabe Join the "waiting for staff" help channel that's located in the DayzRP discord. The OP has agreed to speak with you.

Ok I will join later today when Im not busy , so ASAP

@Gabe We still require a full and detailed POV of this situation. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

@Gabe We still require a full and detailed POV of this situation. 

I dont have a video recording? What would I do then

9 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I dont have a video recording? What would I do then

Please write a detailed POV from yourself regarding this situation

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Please write a detailed POV from yourself regarding this situation

Just got in a call with the admin telling me how this works , sorry for the inconvenience , I was busy yesterday but he told me how the pov works , I'll do that right now

Posted (edited)

This started off as a mugging , a man in a beanie and a child briefcase mugged me by the apartments and i saw him run inland as he left me there with duct aped hands , there were already shots off in the distance so i broke out of my cuffs and I needed water badly , so I ran into a few houses , found coke , a mosin , and he left some mosin rounds on me already. I ran and saw a person with a backpack and a beanie on , I thought to my self this person is really bad at mugging , so I shot and cleared out the zombies . I shot them from the redbrick house in the window as you can see in Green Smileys video (you can see my head pop out for a second). I shot and killed her in one shot , I immidealty saw that this was the wrong person as this one was a girl  when i walked to their body . I took everything they might've wanted and waited for the report , but I later had to leave shortly. I saw the report but I couldn't answer to it yet so my plan was I was gonna answer it tomorrow but then saw my temporary ban. I hopped in the discord this morning and with the help of an admin named Randy he helped me figure this out . Greeny im very sorry , and I haven't logged in since , so if you wanna meet up I'll drop you whatever you want or need.

@GreenySmiley @Saunders @Voodoo

Edited by Gabe
wanted to @ everyone involved

Summary:

@GreenySmiley logged in on the roof of one of the shops in Novaya. She decided to stay on top of the shop and train her aim by killing some infected when suddenly she is shot and killed by @Gabe.

Explanation:

@Gabe before shooting another person you must initiate and only if they do not comply you can shoot them. Shooting another member of the community on sight is not allowed. In future, make sure that you initiate on another player if you wish to have a hostile roleplay with them. In addition, you logged out merely just minutes after shooting and killing GreenySmiley. In future, do not log out until 30 minutes has past from the last line of site you had with your target.

Outcome:

@Gabe - Invalid Kill (on sight)/Combat Logging - 7 day ban and 10 warning points

Signed by @Saunders & @Phoenix