Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 20:33
Sign in to follow this  
William89

Fistfighting tips

Hello!

Basically I always lose all fistfights. It's very embarrassing, and I would appreciate any tips.

I always do it like this: right click to put my fists up, approach my opponent, left click as fast as I can to punch his head many times while approaching/rotating around him... and invariably I will end up being badly beaten.

Anybody has any idea of what I am doing wrong? Are there keys to block/punch harder?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, William89 said:

Hello!

Basically I always lose all fistfights. It's very embarrassing, and I would appreciate any tips.

I always do it like this: right click to put my fists up, approach my opponent, left click as fast as I can to punch his head many times while approaching/rotating around him... and invariably I will end up being badly beaten.

Anybody has any idea of what I am doing wrong? Are there keys to block/punch harder?

You can power attack if you have enough stamina, it should be the same as the shift key. I always sneakily slip on some brass knuckles but then again I always got the boys to back me up if the other parties find out and don't like my dirty tactic. Sometimes I jump all over the place, depending on who it is, that might work. I've seen people block attacks without having to move backwards, and I did that once. Have no idea how to do it though.

I would suggest speaking to the Mad Bomber, AKA the Master, AKA @G19RP.

Edited by Zero

This is a really good guide, it will help.

Thank you @Zero and @Billy for your quick replies! I will give you Beanz tomorrow. Right now I have nothing because I gave all of them to Ducky.

I have heard that there is someone who calls herself the "queen of boxing". I am not sure if that could be @Jean???

You just need to find yourself a band of Irish gypsies to teach you bare knuckle boxing. Remember every pint adds some power to your punches and shit talk is required to win a fight.

For real though, it's all about power punches by pressing shift when you punch. When you hit them with one they're stunned keep throwing and throwing but just know after 2/3 they can break stun and start hitting back so be careful of that.

I am the best fistfighter on DayZRP. I am so good I one-hit people to death. I can teach you.

Right @DrMax?

Take a shot of adrenaline and then punch the shit outta them! Aim for the head!

Calling in Fr Mickey McGee (@Cuchulainn) undefeated champ of Kabanino for his tips. 

How to win a fistfight under the current rules:

1. let them hit you first
  2. back up
  3. pull your rifle out and shoot them
  4. deny it was a mutual fistfight
  5. hope nobody has video

but seriously could be several things including latency that factor into it I think.

47 minutes ago, Dustup said:

How to win a fistfight under the current rules:

1. let them hit you first
  2. back up
  3. pull your rifle out and shoot them
  4. deny it was a mutual fistfight
  5. hope nobody has video

but seriously could be several things including latency that factor into it I think.

😂👍

That's a terrible idea, but hilarious when written out!

when going into a fist fight remember the 5 D's 

- Dodge

- Duck

- Dip

- Dive

- Dodge

Posted (edited)
On 7/22/2019 at 12:42 AM, William89 said:

Thank you @Zero and @Billy for your quick replies! I will give you Beanz tomorrow. Right now I have nothing because I gave all of them to Ducky.

I have heard that there is someone who calls herself the "queen of boxing". I am not sure if that could be @Jean???

Of course I am, lucky you I was on holidays. But I am ready to kick asses any time!!!

Edited by Jean

First and most important is dodging, here's a tutorial clip:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=peUyLXrgYZ0

Don't hard swing first whilst their blocking or its goodnight and godbless.

Also don't fight @Cuchulainn, he's a hustler.

Also don't fight me, I 1 punch glitch kill people 99.99% of the time.

9a7e45f182d545a6bcf342b83a083e19.gif

No need to fist fight if you have a gun 😄

You also won't die because of glitches 😛

5 minutes ago, Ciiber said:

9a7e45f182d545a6bcf342b83a083e19.gif

No need to fist fight if you have a gun 😄

You also won't die because of glitches 😛

Did this man just say, that there isn't any glitches in gun fights? lad - Have you ever been in one? 😂

2 hours ago, Drezen said:

@Ronnie Is a good practice dummy, the blood is fierce in this one.

Ill deck ya cunt xo

1 hour ago, Drezen said:

Did this man just say, that there isn't any glitches in gun fights? lad - Have you ever been in one? 😂

I meant that you wont die to glitches if you just shoot the guy. Glitches will always exist, and also gear thieves which is why I dont fist fight.

Posted (edited)

Best fistfighting tip

hit them more than they hit you

Edited by OldSchool

I'm apparently able to fistfight someone, and have them fall over dead hours later while I'm not even at my keyboard...

True story.