Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 23:59
Sign in to follow this  
Otto

A Strange Message

:: A sullen man's voice would be heard over the radio ::

"I'll try to keep this to the point. This message is for 'Chef Ramsay'. You know who you are. You helped me and mine with a certain issue a while back. A 'planetary' issue if you catch my meaning. Not sure if you can hear me, but I think we should have a talk. No tricks. Might be worth your while."

:: The transmission ends ::

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"Chef motherfucking Ramsa#.*%^ I haven't #.*%^ that name for some t#.*%^.

So you're one of the folk I #.*%^ kil#.*%^ bi#.*%^iter?

#.*%^#.*%^ face to face, since I'm a bit farther We#.*%^ last met.

But what is it #.*%^ you need 'mi ami#.*%^?' "

*The transmission cuts, waiting for a response.*

*Terrano holds down on his PTT and looks at his radio in confusion.*

"... Everest?"

*PTT.*

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"That would dep#.*%^ who's aski#.*%^g?"

*Terrano would hold down on his PTT with a grin creeping over his face.*

"It's me, Fratello. What other Italian has as beautiful a voice as mine?"

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

"Well shit my spaghet#.*%^it's been a lon#.*%^we last talked.

How's the familia bee#.*%^mist#.*%^don Terrano?"

:: The sullen voice would return a bit hesitant this time ::

"There's some things I've acquired recently that may be of interest to you. Involves one of your areas of expertise and I thought you might be interested in taking a look. Might be something in it for you. However it sounds like you've got some distance between us."

*PTT.*

"They're all dead. Most of them atleast. Fools had it coming..."

*PTT.*

"Distance is a b#.*%^statement. I'm as far from that god#.*%^ace as I can be right now. However, I #.*%^ke to know what yo#.*%^store for me, if you#.*%^nd?

And for #.*%^ Terrano, I figur#.*%^much. Dumbasses got what was coming."

Posted (edited)

*Through the static and voices of the others, another familiar voice pokes out. Dull and monotonous, but so very familiar.*

"We- pre-occupi- with... other matte- right now. Wond-ful to hear y-r voice ag-n, Mr. Terr-o. W- stop- back by a few m-ths back, b-t f-nd it to n-t be an... opp-tune time f- us. Giv- my reg-ds to T-ny More-i's corpse."

*Just as quickly as the voice comes, it just as quickly goes, fading away into the static.*

Edited by Jman14102

*PTT.*

"Till we meet again, both of you. I hope for a meeting soon. Tides shift in our favor, so it seems."

*PTT.*

:: The sullen voice responds once again ::

"If you recall the payment from our last arrangement, it's of a similar nature. However it's much more complex from my knowledge. You might have encountered it upon your travels. Hopefully that peaks your interest."

"Well, you prob#.*%^ can recall I'm#.*%^for my 'candies' and 'sw#.*%^'.

So, consider my inter#.*%^peaked. Any cl#.*%^called?"

Posted (edited)

:: The sullen voice replies once more, an audible exasperated sigh coming over the radio ::

"I'm afraid that's all I can say for the moment. I don't mean to be bleak or to make you uncomfortable. Merely a caution."

"If you find yourself closer this way give me a ring."

Edited by Otto