Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 23:59
Sign in to follow this  
Otto

A Strange Message

Recommended Posts

:: A sullen man's voice would be heard over the radio ::

"I'll try to keep this to the point. This message is for 'Chef Ramsay'. You know who you are. You helped me and mine with a certain issue a while back. A 'planetary' issue if you catch my meaning. Not sure if you can hear me, but I think we should have a talk. No tricks. Might be worth your while."

:: The transmission ends ::

Share this post


Link to post

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"Chef motherfucking Ramsa#.*%^ I haven't #.*%^ that name for some t#.*%^.

So you're one of the folk I #.*%^ kil#.*%^ bi#.*%^iter?

#.*%^#.*%^ face to face, since I'm a bit farther We#.*%^ last met.

But what is it #.*%^ you need 'mi ami#.*%^?' "

*The transmission cuts, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Terrano holds down on his PTT and looks at his radio in confusion.*

 

"... Everest?"

 

*PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"That would dep#.*%^ who's aski#.*%^g?"

*The transmission cuts, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Terrano would hold down on his PTT with a grin creeping over his face.*

"It's me, Fratello. What other Italian has as beautiful a voice as mine?"

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"Well shit my spaghet#.*%^it's been a lon#.*%^we last talked.

How's the familia bee#.*%^mist#.*%^don Terrano?"

*The transmission cuts, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post

:: The sullen voice would return a bit hesitant this time ::

"There's some things I've acquired recently that may be of interest to you. Involves one of your areas of expertise and I thought you might be interested in taking a look. Might be something in it for you. However it sounds like you've got some distance between us."

:: The transmission ends ::  

Share this post


Link to post

*PTT.*

 

"They're all dead. Most of them atleast. Fools had it coming..."

 

*PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"Distance is a b#.*%^statement. I'm as far from that god#.*%^ace as I can be right now. However, I #.*%^ke to know what yo#.*%^store for me, if you#.*%^nd?

And for #.*%^ Terrano, I figur#.*%^much. Dumbasses got what was coming."

*The transmission cuts, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Through the static and voices of the others, another familiar voice pokes out. Dull and monotonous, but so very familiar.*

"We- pre-occupi- with... other matte- right now. Wond-ful to hear y-r voice ag-n, Mr. Terr-o. W- stop- back by a few m-ths back, b-t f-nd it to n-t be an... opp-tune time f- us. Giv- my reg-ds to T-ny More-i's corpse."

*Just as quickly as the voice comes, it just as quickly goes, fading away into the static.*

Edited by Jman14102

Share this post


Link to post

*PTT.*

 

"Till we meet again, both of you. I hope for a meeting soon. Tides shift in our favor, so it seems."

 

*PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

:: The sullen voice responds once again ::

"If you recall the payment from our last arrangement, it's of a similar nature. However it's much more complex from my knowledge. You might have encountered it upon your travels. Hopefully that peaks your interest."

:: The transmission ends ::

Share this post


Link to post

*There's some heavy static, a few clicks, and a beep that come over the radio waves. A familiar man's voice comes through--

although due to the transmission's quality, it sounds like it comes from quite far away.*

"Well, you prob#.*%^ can recall I'm#.*%^for my 'candies' and 'sw#.*%^'.

So, consider my inter#.*%^peaked. Any cl#.*%^called?"

*The transmission cuts, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

:: The sullen voice replies once more, an audible exasperated sigh coming over the radio ::

"I'm afraid that's all I can say for the moment. I don't mean to be bleak or to make you uncomfortable. Merely a caution."

"If you find yourself closer this way give me a ring."

:: The transmission ends ::

Edited by Otto

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...