Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 13:28
Sign in to follow this  
BobbyKaloRP

Attmpt Invalid Kill Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: The initiation was valid

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: To begin with, by the rules, the initiation was valid, as Banks made a clear demand to "Leave or you will be shot".  image.png.186378cdd3340a5902beffcdc7c4d3a7.png  

I fail to understand how the initiation itself was invalid, as he gave a clear demand with a clear threat if the demand was not met. What he didn't do was give them enough time to comply, and that is not the same as an invalid initiation - that is called no time to comply. As well, I gave more than enough time for them to comply. 

The initiation was finished at 1:26 in the video, which would be 01:09:20 in the logs. The grenade that was thrown by Banks did damage and killed two people at 1:30 in the video, which is 01:09:24 in the logs, 4 seconds after the initiation. I, Clyde Boye at the time, did not shoot anyone until 01:09:27, which is 7 seconds after the initiation was finished being said. I waited 7 seconds after they were told "Leave or you will be shot" to shoot anyone, which was also after some of them had slowed down to pull their guns out or were briefly stopped at the fence to third-person see who was were.

image.png.4f4e4288bb0a6c696083f2945f7888c9.png

@Realize stated in the report that the reason the initiation was invalid is because Banks himself did not give them enough time to comply. Banks was the only person to not give them time to comply, but that should not make the initiation invalid. The demand was made clear and was done personally, and that in itself is a valid initiation. I don't believe that someone else not giving them time to comply means I too didn't give them time to comply, or that it should make my shared kill rights invalid. 

I would also like to point out that if everyone on the Black Roses side had invalid kill rights, that would mean we fired on Eagle and his friends with invalid rights, which gave them invalid rights, which means no one should've had kill rights, per rule 4.3image.png.69872e06245ae47d49abeb77c3396308.png

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like my ban and 5 points removed please.

What could you have done better?: I honestly don't know with these kill rights. If they are seen as invalid, I'm just a sitting duck for someone else's actions.

Dobry den @Ke Ke

A team of staff members have looked over your appeal and unfortunately we have to inform you that we will be Denying your appeal on the following grounds,

Due to the original initiation being rule invalid because there was no time given to the DEFENDERS to comply before the grenade was thrown and players died. Therefore making all of the kills that followed the invalid initiation from the ATTACKING side are considered invalid themselves.

To prevent a situation like this it's always smart to initiate yourself or re-initiate on the DEFENDERS.

/Appeal denied

signed: @Samti & @Randy