Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 21:10
Sign in to follow this  
John Roberts

John Roberts-Suspected for cheating-30 day(s)-Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): http://prntscr.com/ohynwt    I did not even get talked to or seen a report 

Why the verdict is not fair: Never got notified on being banned just looked at the Forums and said "You are Banned"

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Friends of a Group were getting robbed and i went  to go help out killed at least 6 in the process and when i looked on the forums it said "You Are Banned"

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unbanned .

What could you have done better?: Honestly i dont know what i could have done better because i never gotten talked to or notified and no real support case.

Greetings, the Admin team have reviewed your appeal and come to a conclusion. @John Roberts you've been found guilty of 3rd party assisted tools.. Aside from the logs from the incident that resulted in your ban, there was an earlier situation that, when looked into, involved you spraying down a group of people holding one of your friends hostage from over 400 meters away through dense woods, killing 2 of them within 1 second. Added to that is your history of game infractions, having received multiple game bans as well as a VAC ban and a ban in ARMA.

We here at DayZRP take pride in the fact that our members play the game honestly and on even footing, tenants that you do not appear to subscribe to. Due to this you will be removed from the community immediately. We wish you the best of luck elsewhere.