Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 01:16
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 hours, 43 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
DeathBeforeDawn

S1 - Bad RP/Gear RP-5 days 10 points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/98626-s1-bad-rpgear-rp/?tab=comments#comment-1805358

Why the verdict is not fair:i didn't know the guy was afk. I have had a lot people just ignore you and act like they are going with your dialog at all I was talking at him before I pooped on him. plus I disconnected more than once in that area.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I did not know the guy afk at all. he was laying down on top of a news stand in the wolf pack base wearing a pumpkin.the guy was laying ther long time.also they people that stole from him aren't friends of mine I was their solo just RPing.since Chang was their I was trying to get along this person in-game knowing the type RP style he has just by being around is why I chose to poop on the guy in the first place.having the perspective  that you can rape RP in game I assumed pooping on a player wasn't that bad of action.i also assumed Rping in just a childish manner it be a lot easyer to get along with mr chang of the wolf pack which anyone that has been around him would understand where im coming from on this style.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: lift my ban for the reason of im still in character development rather only play on this roleplaying server.

What could you have done better?: this is my first rp sever so rather than getting the book tossed at my head everytime I make mistakes or viewed as wrong doing it be nice to understand how can be better

A separate team of staff gave reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. In this situation you found an afk player being tied up and robbed and decided to defecate on him. This is unacceptable roleplay and your ban of BadRP is justified and will remain. 

As you are new to the concept of roleplaying as well as the server I would suggest two things. First have a good thorough re-read of the rules found here:

https://www.dayzrp.com/rules/

Secondly I recommend joining an established group and allowing them to mentor you. Develop your skills and comfort in RP so that, moving forward, you don't make similar mistakes. 

That being said

Appeal denied.  Ban and points remain.