Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 08:57
Sign in to follow this  
hAwkzyyRP

S1 Berezino KOS x3. No RP/BadRP, Baiting

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I personally do not agree with my ban, since I had no idea that stripping a player of all their gear is viewed as BadRP in any shape of form. I personally at that point wished to obtain certain clothing that the people we stripped had on them so I could have a more tactical approach during night time and not be seen so easily by others that do not have Night Vision. It was more of me looking to gain certain clothing to blend in with terrain, my character in roleplay usually have two different cloth sets around for day time and night time and that is only for the better cause of his own survival, since he is aware that there are other aggressive groups out there. And I saw it as an valid reason to strip search the people of their equipment and clothing. I also had no clue that you must never do so since I can't seem to find anything in the rules stating otherwise, and if I knew that it was bad roleplay I would not have done so. At the given time I saw it being something valid my character would have done to benefit his own survival.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I would also like to add at the given time it was quite hard to roleplay with any of these guys as they where only shouting out loudly that we where breaking rules and we wanted to keep the organic roleplay throughout the whole sitatuion and not break character. And if they would have been calm and not broken character throughout the situation I'm certain that more of us and especially myself would have given them more in depth robbery roleplay.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to get unbanned and my points removed, I'd like to perhaps approach and speak to the staff team and see if it could be made a rule if that is the case so other people don't do the same thing in the future.

What could you have done better?: I could have emoted a lot more by typing through text chat by using //, I could have emoted that I took his clothes off or searched all his pockets to give the other part more enjoyable roleplay.

Edited by hAwkzyy

The Staff Team has reviewed your appeal.

After reviewing the report again and all of the evidence we have decided to Deny your appeal. We still view stripping a player completely naked as BadRP. As stated in the verdict if you would like to search a player then you must either pat them down or time them up and search them that way. Now if you wanted to take the players clothes then you would have to either emote trying to take off the cloths and see if you succeed, try to trade for them, or swap them so they will always have cloths on to avoid it being seen as BadRP.

Appeal Denied: Ban & Points Remain

Signed by: @DrMax & @Randy