Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 20:30
Sign in to follow this  
ShazzBott87

S1:badRP/invalidkill in mogilevka 7-15-20191:10ish (APPEAL)

link to source:

Why verdict is not fair: the person who i killed may not have been a member of the Corporation, but he was certainly working with them, you can see his name on the discord list. They fired on us when we attempted to capture the team members on site.

What I would like to achieve: to remove the points off my profile, and also too bring this to light. If you are working with a group but now officially on their roster, if you are taking part in their activities in the area then you should be held responsible for their or your actions.

What could I have done better: I could have taken more time, I also could have reacted without emotion.

Greetings @ShazzBott87, a separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and come to a conclusion. In this situation you took a man hostage believing him to be a member of the corporation due to his running with them, and summarily executed him based on that belief. However due to the fact he was not a corporation member the kill itself is invalid as he had not signed away his right to be KoS'd. Simply affiliating with a group does not grant your rights on the individual, as well, so your appeal will be denied.

//appeal denied. Ban and points remain.