Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 14:16 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Nik

S1: RDM

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 03:45

Your in game name: Nicky Gaz Da Sixth

Names of allies involved: Boys from the ends

Name of suspect/s: @OxeN

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I entered polana i said why are you counting, this dude stood up from the fire he was sitting at and shot me twice for no reason, i was a freshspaw.

I guess he told me to put pants on but I had pants on, seems like a weird reason to initiate, I was bugged 

I didn't realize he was talking to me but his is just a goofy reason since on my screen I had pants

Edited by Nik

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

03:06:55 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" is connected
03:08:10 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" has been disconnected
03:08:27 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" is connected
03:22:16 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" has been disconnected
03:22:43 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" is connected

02:58:49 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
-Restart-
03:00:35 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
-STILL ONLINE-

01:32:56 | Player "Barry Benz" is connected
02:15:22 | Player "Barry Benz" has been disconnected
03:37:21 | Player "Barry Benz" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

03:40:29 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with Saiga-12K from 2.35094 meters 

03:53:05 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 4.69149 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

03:40:29 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with Saiga-12K from 2.35094 meters

03:53:03 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 5.45987 meters 
03:53:03 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 5.62765 meters 
03:53:04 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 6.21182 meters 
03:53:05 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 5.25074 meters 
03:53:05 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 5.0421 meters 
03:53:05 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 4.76086 meters 
03:53:05 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Barry Benz" with AKM from 4.69149 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

02:33:30 | Chat("Dimitri Konashenkov"): k

03:39:47 | Chat("John Swanson"): //am I not wearing pants for yall?
03:43:41 | Chat("John Swanson"): //am I good now

03:39:53 | Chat("Niko Stratos"): // No log

03:40:04 | Chat("Elijah Collins"): //not you, blonde guy
04:06:15 | Chat("Elijah Collins"): *He cuts off the infecteds left index finger*
04:07:09 | Chat("Elijah Collins"): *Throws the infecteds finger at her*
04:17:20 | Chat("Elijah Collins"): *He stretches his right leg out and leans against the wall*
04:19:03 | Chat("Elijah Collins"): //brb

03:40:02 | Chat("Brad Myth"): //you are John, not the blondie tho
03:54:07 | Chat("Brad Myth"): //glitched
03:54:12 | Chat("Brad Myth"): //I know
03:54:55 | Chat("Brad Myth"): //we were all saying it was bugged
03:56:18 | Chat("Brad Myth"): *He'd seem fairly young, short type*
03:57:04 | Chat("Brad Myth"): //NOT CALLUM
04:13:39 | Chat("Brad Myth"): *He'd seem fairly young, short type*

Position Logs:

Spoiler

03:39:37 | Player "Nicky Gaz Da Sixth" (pos=<10681.5, 8082.0, 211.0>) 

03:39:37 | Player "Barry Benz" (pos=<10673.1, 8090.3, 211.3>) 

03:39:37 | Player "Niko Stratos" (pos=<10681.3, 8065.3, 211.0>) 

01:35:26 | Player "Dommy Kings" (pos=<12985.4, 8334.1, 6.0>) 
01:40:26 | Player "Dommy Kings" (pos=<13071.3, 8292.5, 2.0>) 

Calling in:

@Nik | POSTED

@OxeN | POSTED

@Wendigo POSTED

@Apollo POSTED

@NikoteenRP |

Calling in the people for their full detailed POV and any video evidence

Posted (edited)

POV: guy runs in with no pants on, i initiate 3 times telling him to put pants on or i'll kill him, he refuses to comply so i shoot him. 

He never paid attention to the chat or made it known that he was bugged, he had no pants on for anyone and i told him several times before his video starts. He also does not make any attempt to let me know that he indeed does have pants on.

He then metagames at the end of his video by saying that he has just died and the beginning by not hotmicing.

Edited by OxeN

Posted (edited)

how do I metagame all I say is I got killed for the goofiest reason ever, I was bugged. The few I was with was there watching it happen, one even said ooc'ly that I was bugged, I wasent paying attention to the ooc chat.

I was confused on what even happened 

Edited by Nik

57 minutes ago, Nik said:

how do I metagame all I say is I got killed for the goofiest reason ever, I was bugged. The few I was with was there watching it happen, one even said ooc'ly that I was bugged, I wasent paying attention to the ooc chat.

I was confused on what even happened 

As you can clearly see in 00:03, you say to your friends that there is "Multiple people in here, atleast 10" you are transferring in character knowledge across the radio, you did not hot mic this ingame, as per the new rules.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, OxeN said:

As you can clearly see in 00:03, you say to your friends that there is "Multiple people in here, atleast 10" you are transferring in character knowledge across the radio, you did not hot mic this ingame, as per the new rules.

to the person who wasent ingame and who wasent there whatsoever, it wasent vital ic information anyway it wouldnt jeopardize anyone at all. I was simply stating that the hot spot was hot with people, which anyone could see. I didn't think id get sprayed down as a freshspawn for apparently not wearing pants.

what a weird reason to shoot someone honestly 

Edited by Nik

Added the chat logs.

1 hour ago, Nik said:

to the person who wasent ingame and who wasent there whatsoever, it wasent vital ic information anyway it wouldnt jeopardize anyone at all. I was simply stating that the hot spot was hot with people, which anyone could see. I didn't think id get sprayed down as a freshspawn for apparently not wearing pants.

what a weird reason to shoot someone honestly 

You say that this wasn't useful information? You were speaking with your group members that "Weren't ingame". It's weird that, seeing as about 5-6 people rolled up 10 minutes later and killed me? You transferred information across the radio with multiple people in comms, and who are ingame at the same. Regardless of who you were talking to, you have provided IC info across OOC chat without hot micing IC.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, OxeN said:

You say that this wasn't useful information? You were speaking with your group members that "Weren't ingame". It's weird that, seeing as about 5-6 people rolled up 10 minutes later and killed me? You transferred information across the radio with multiple people in comms, and who are ingame at the same. Regardless of who you were talking to, you have provided IC info across OOC chat without hot micing IC.

no one of the dudes I was with literally said I was bugged oocly apparently which he told me after, I wasent paying attention  to ooc chat. why would you even shoot someone for a reason like that someone else was bugged too as you can see by the chat. 

the person I was with may have transferred the information 

@Niko saw the whole thing 

id also like to point out an invalid initiation

he didn't aim his gun, his back was to me, he didn't say who would die, I was no threat I dint even have a weapon, he could have roleplayed or even just approached me

Edited by Nik

I was there for most of the situation, I was walking around town when we hear shots and then on the radio @NikoteenRP tells us that @OxeN dropped @Nik. In the clip you can see the chat logs and if staff can pull those logs that would be good to further the point that it was an ooc bug that was communicated on an ooc level to him that his pants were on, moments after nik was killed we were in the compound and they approached me and asked me what I was doing. Oxen then ran into the wolves compound and was hiding until I told them to kick the "Chedaki" out of their compound since he just killed Nik and that we had come to an agreement prior. He was sent out of their camp and then @Wendigo killed him.

Added connection, hit logs, kill logs, chat logs and position logs.

@Wendigo please name any allies that were involved in the killing of Oxen.

@Wendigo please provide a full detailed POV and any video evidence

Ya boi Barry Benz pov: 

I'm walking around town when I hear shots. Then Niko saying someone killed Nik and described him to us. @OxeN runs into the main base to hide until wolf pack kicks him out. Me and @Apollo go around the back and get wolf pack to force him out. When he gets out, I yeet him. 

You can clearly see in ooc chat telling him he was bugged. No idea why you'd still kill a guy when you knew he was bugged. Weird.

@NikoteenRP please provide a full detailed POV and any video evidence

@Nik who were you talking to on discord during the video clip you provided?

1 hour ago, Nik said:

no one of the dudes I was with literally said I was bugged oocly apparently which he told me after, I wasent paying attention  to ooc chat. why would you even shoot someone for a reason like that someone else was bugged too as you can see by the chat. 

the person I was with may have transferred the information 

@Niko saw the whole thing 

id also like to point out an invalid initiation

he didn't aim his gun, his back was to me, he didn't say who would die, I was no threat I dint even have a weapon, he could have roleplayed or even just approached me

I made a clear and valid initation, you were told clearly "Put some pants on or you will be shot, you have 10 seconds". That is clear and you even acknowledged it by speaking to me afterwards, I initiated 3 times.

I am not quite sure what you mean "The person I was with may have transferred the information". Could you please elaborate on this, as this comes off that you have actually transferred information to your group members. Which you did not hot mic, which is a breach in the rules. As seen in the updated logs, Barry Benz was logged in 3 or so minutes before I shot you? You have said that there was no one online at the time? As you can see Barry Benz was logged in, unmuted in your discord comms, you have provided IC info without hot micing in the game. There was more than 3-4 people unmuted on the discord.

Can I also ask why you have cut the video down to 36 seconds, as before that I initiated on you, which is conviently left out of the video. This also includes you telling your friends that you have been shot, and you most likely told them what I was wearing.

Also, you never stated once in chat that you were bugged, this simply could've been avoided this if you had just mentioned that you did indeed have pants on. You were more than aware of the situation and you made no attempt to make myself aware that you had pants.

Also,

03:39:47 | Chat("John Swanson"): //am I not wearing pants for yall?

03:43:41 | Chat("John Swanson"): //am I good now

03:39:53 | Chat("Niko Stratos"): // No log

03:40:04 | Chat("Elijah Collins"): //not you, blonde guy

Clearly I wasn't the only one that noticed you didn't have pants on. As said by Elijah Collins he clearly says that you, the blonde person did not have pants on. There was no conversation in regards to @Nik being bugged. They are talking about a completely different guy. Can you please show me log where @Nik is called out for being bugged, because I cannot see this?

I am more than happy to discuss this on discord if you would like.

1 minute ago, Saunders said:

@NikoteenRP please provide a full detailed POV and any video evidence

@Nik who were you talking to on discord during the video clip you provided?

the people in the discord, so wendigo Apollo were in town and already knew the information about the numbers I was just sating that there were people on basically

niko was practically next to me by the fire

and bobby and diamond weren't ingame at all and didnt hop in even after the info was given, D was in zeleno as you can hear him saying, and he didn't even hop ig or even attempt to come after what I said.

I was basically persuading the people who weren't on to get ingame because we actually found people to rp with, which was before I got shot like that, they didn't hop on after I got shot either so 

2 minutes ago, OxeN said:

I am more than happy to discuss this on discord if you would like.

we can talk room 4?

I talked to @OxeN im willing to drop

I am happy to drop this after talking with @Nik

The staff team will honour your wish to close this report, we are glad you could talk it out.

/Closed

Signed: @Derek Steel @Saunders