Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 20:33
Sign in to follow this  
McHogan

S1 Bad rp when braking in to base.

Server and location: Our Base north of novaya petrovka.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Some time between 23.30 2019-07-20 and 02.00 2019-07-21 

Your in game name: Peet McHogan

Names of allies involved: Randy Wilson, Nick Wright (John)

Name of suspect/s: We do not know but it should be in the logs.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Our car that was parked in the tent

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: So we were down south for some hours, and when we came back to our base. It was raided and that is fine.

But in this case they jumped and walked on the wall like a ballerina, ok maybe they are circus artist(bad RP) they cut the locks that we had on the inside to different places.

But why did they shoot/cut out the tiers of the car that we had parked inside what was the rp reason? Tolling griefing?

i do not see the point...Taking the wheels yes!, that would make sense if you need them...

Build Logs

Spoiler

00:44:12 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3298.8, 13498.3, 213.5>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
00:51:39 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3306.3, 13487.8, 213.2>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw

Connection Logs

Spoiler

00:36:19 | Player "Marcel Marek" is connected
01:06:37 | Player "Marcel Marek" has been disconnected

Position Logs

Spoiler

00:40:24 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3298.8, 13498.3, 213.5>) 
00:45:25 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3298.9, 13497.2, 213.4>) 
00:50:25 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3306.3, 13487.8, 213.2>) 
00:55:25 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3304.6, 13494.2, 213.2>) 
01:00:26 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3304.6, 13494.2, 213.2>) 
01:05:26 | Player "Marcel Marek" (pos=<3321.0, 13509.3, 213.2>) 

Calling in @groovy ToeZies for ther full POV and info on allys thet were with you

Peet McHogan - posted -
Marcel Marek - posted 

@groovy ToeZies can you also explain what happened with the car as mentioned by the OP

@groovy ToeZies will be temp banned until he posts his full detailed POV and ANY video evidence.

ToeZies POV:

I was performing some early morning scouting for potential bases or small group strongholds in the early hours (1/2am GMT) and came across a small base that was worth a look in. I managed to jump and climb my way up onto and then over the walls and get access into the base. After quickly looking around I used the tools I had on me to break into a few areas and began to have a look around. I noticed that they had some items of interest and had themselves a vehicle inside their compound. After searching through what I could I took only what I deemed fair (which was one firearm and some other bits and pieces but I can't recall what, likely tools and the like). When in the process of leaving I  figured it would be a good idea to disable their vehicle, in order to prevent them from immediately roaming. In order to do this I fired at two of the tyres to ruin them - I did not wish to destroy the car, just make it so they needed to repair the car before going mobile again, I fired at two (2) to ensure they could not just replace it with the spare immediately and chase after me if they'd seen me leaving. This was a decision I made in-character but I appreciate that it was not necessary and could be construed as simply griefing but that was not my intention. I then made my way out of the compound and went about my business. The decision to ruin the tyres was born of my 2am brain and I apologise if it has been seen as unnecessary.

@groovy ToeZies temp ban removed 

Explanation:
The staff team has looked over the report and we can not see anything we would categorize as griefing. Plus jumping over a wall to get in to a compound does not make it bad rp. On another note, ToeZies for future reference maybe it would be wiser to maybe hide the wheels from the car somewhere in the camp instead of shooting them out.
Verdict:
@groovy ToeZies - Not guilty

signed: @Derek Steel @Saunders @Phoenix