Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 16:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Uranium

S1: Possible Ghosting/AOGM

Server and location:  Server 1, Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Somewhere between 19-07-2019 9:30 Server time to 20-07-2019 12:50 Server Time

Your in game name: Nikola Kovac

Names of allies involved: Janos Kover

Name of suspect/s:  I don't know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No friendly vehicles, no clue on enemy.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 20190720155653_1.jpg.6cd9888fc1c9070a682f688599ae3e74.jpg

Detailed description of the events: When me and my friend was offline someone made a gate on our base and got in, stole some of our stuff and left the gate as seen on the picture above, it had no lock whatsoever on it. None of our other walls were damaged or dismantled so someone either abused game mechanics to put a metal wire and make a gate or someone ghosted inside, took some stuff and used a metal wire and a pliers to leave the place.

Posted (edited)

Hi Uranium - This was me. My friend and I stumbled across your base and decided to see if we could break in. That very fence you have screenshotted can be buddy-boosted over. The only issue is that once I jumped over - I did not have a hatchet to free myself. So I did the next appropriate thing and used a metal wire and pliers I found in your crates to make a gate on your fence and let myself out. I did consider trying to remove the metal wire but it is impossible to do so from the outside so we had to leave it on.

We did not dismantle anything, correct, nor did we ghost into your base or AOGM in the slightest. It was a simple buddy-boost and escape operation. If you have any further questions; I am more than happy to discuss things with you over Discord.

Edited by Ronnie
Grammar corrections

A team of staff members have looked over the report and decided to honour the request of @Uranium and Close the report! Glad you could talk things out! 😄

Signed: @Samti,  @Realize and @Voodoo