Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:03 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
aJoogie

DayZRP Phone App

You know it’s difficult for some people to be able to keep up with checking forums when their always out and about. Plus DayZRP has been around for quite some time now so I’m thinking that you guys should make a phone app, something that is easy and quick to access when People aren’t on their computers. 

Just go on to the website and login on your phone. That's what I do. An app is just more money they would have to pump into something that barely anyone would use.

I miss Tapatalk.

If they had the time and resources, great.  Otherwise, I wouldn't expect anything else other than the post above.  Log in on your phone's browser and deal with what we got.  The mobile site doesn't look that bad anyways.

Typically I'm all for mobile apps for websites because mobile browser versions of lots of websites are notoriously horrible.  But, the DayZRP mobile website isn't bad at all in my opinion.  I think this would be an unnecessary use of resources in this case.

I'd advocate people spend less time on the forums, so no

Posted (edited)

@aJoogie Honestly,

Making a APP, is stupidly expensive even if the big man were to do it all by himself it could turn out a 24/7 job just to keep it up to date for every device and every micro update to android/IOS done.

Unless you have a full dedicated development team that is on that shit 24/7 it is just a baaaaad idea.

It'll be full of holes and exploits.

It is better to just use the website.

Edited by RedSky

Website is responsive and has mobile friendly design. No need for an app.