Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 21:07
Sign in to follow this  
BobbyKaloRP

Killian Arclight [open freq]

Posted (edited)

* Benny would sit against the wall, looking at a list of names. He'd grab his radio and hold it close to his mouth, holding down the PTT *

" Killian, my boy. I hope you are doing well..

I care about you. "

* He'd take a moment to puff on a cig *

" The first of four business days is coming to an end. 

I should hope you are collecting what was asked of you in the barn. You know, haha, the package of things and such. I am not a fan of tardiness so please ensure it is delivered within the time frame. Should you need to deliver it early, you will contact me on this frequency and a time and place will be set-up for you.

I look forward to seeing you, friend. "

* He'd let go of the PT and scribble on some paper *

Edited by Ke Ke

* Benny would stand atop the rocks overlooking the pond, radio in hand. He'd hold the PTT *

" Killian..

Seeing as you must not have heard my first broadcast, I am reaching out again. You will not be working alone any longer.

I have recruited another man to aid you in our business. He will work alongside you to gather double what you are getting.

He's not social, just like you! In fact, he only shakes his head up 'n down or left to right. Shouldn't be too hard for you both to find each other!

Stay safe boy. "

* He'd let go of the radio *

Posted (edited)

*Killian throws his bag on the ground verifying the contents as he grabs his battered radio from his pants pocket. He fiddles with the frequency knob as the worn radio frequency numbers are worn off and finally holds the PTT*

"Johnny, Can you hear me?"

*he pauses for a brief second* 

"Man I hope this is the right frequency....I indeed have been collecting what was asked of me in the barn, im sorry it took me so long to radio you i was desperately searching for a new radio to be able to contact you as your men had stripped me of mine.  I am alive and well for the time being not that you really care seems i am just a mule to you and your men."

*long pause as he reaches in his bag for some fluoxetine tablets to calm himself, in a nervous tone he continues* 

"The package is ready. Ill wait to hear from you........ also if you talk to Mr Bobby K at all i have done what he had asked of me as well"

*he sighs as he releases the the PPT on the radio*

Edited by StretchArc64

46 minutes ago, StretchArc64 said:

snip

* Benny would be reaching for the radio when he hears the familiar voice. He smiles and picks it up, holding down the PTT *

My boy! It's nice to hear from you again.. Heh, and here I was - about to broadcast out for you again!

I am satisfied to hear you've already got your hands on the contents of the package. I care for you boy, this was just a test to see if I could trust you.

I am currently out pitching the idea of your package to some potential buyers, so I don't quite have the time right now to meet with you. Keep your ears perked and I'll broadcast out to you again when I'm ready

As for that mute boy, you got 6 business days remaining.

* He'd let go of the radio *

* Benny would stretch his legs and walk out of the slammer, letting out a sigh as he held down the PTT *

" Killian, it is time.

Broadcast back so that I may know you are listening and give you a more secure frequency.

As for mute boy, you may not be able to respond, but you better hope I don't catch you without my things. "

* Static *

Posted (edited)

*Killian grabs his radio and holds the ptt*

”Jonny! I was starting to think you have been overtaken by the undead! Glad to see that’s not the case. I’m here listening still” 

*lets go of the ptt and waits nervously* 

Edited by StretchArc64

* Bobby would look at the supplies and cross Killian's name off the list. He'd speak into the radio with the PTT down *

" Yo Killian..

Really appreciate you coming through with the package on time.

Let me know if you need any help. " 

* Static *

* Killian pushes the PTT down and replies*

" Yeah I hope my service has aided you in whatever you are trying to accomplish stay safe out there man!"

* killian shuts his radio off and sits in silence contemplating his life and where its going*