Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 20:07
Sign in to follow this  
Lemons

S2: Grefing/Ghosting 17.07.19-19.07.19 Prison Island

Server and location: S2 Prison Island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): The Latest was like 5 hours ago. Put it dates back to Wednesday.

Your in game name: Jack Lemons

Names of allies involved: The Quarantined group

Name of suspect/s: Unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: It all starts from Wednesday where the prison got breached cause everything was open... After all of that the people left, we had a members return to the Island and found a person in there, chased into a red brick building in the courtyard and he logged, infront of them. After that, somethings have started going missing here and there, but we're a large group so we didn't put much noticed into it. But after today in the early morning I logged out (4-5Am server time) everything was completley fine, I log back in like 11-13Pm(Servertime, hopefully I have the times right) into the server and a watchtower was missing entirely on the catwalk and some other things, but keep in mind there was no entry to the base, everylock was still on and had the same code. I logoff again, And now again I log back into the base and some crates have gone missing but no entry to the base, and I'm literally the only one who knows the codes to the gates as well now after the watchtower wen't missing. 

@Lemons Have you recently interacted with these items if you haven't, they have persistance and they may of de spawned.

1 minute ago, Realize said:

@Lemons Have you recently interacted with these items if you haven't, they have persistance and they may of de spawned.

Pretty Positive our people react with the items Daily, plus for example our food storage that get's literally interacted all times everyday and some disappear, I don't think so.

What about the Deconstructing of a tower on S2  that could, share some light on it, unless a tower just literally disappears out of the blue

@Lemons I have looked through the logs and there is nothing showing a watchtower has been dismantled or anything that has in fact been dismantled in that area.

/Closed

Signed by @Realize, @Voodoo & @Derek Steel