Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 10:12
Sign in to follow this  
YNW Pep

Verbal Warnings

Since when does a clear cut case of Metagaming by the books warrant a Verbal Warning instead of a full punishment? 

"At the 32-minute mark of you twitch vod you relay in character information over 3rd party communication without double micing"

proof provided of a rulebreak, in which the metagaming was also made in relations to IC information, if it was just random OOC that does not affect the game i would agree with a Verbal, but when its such a clear cut case why give it one? 

I would like some clarification of Verbal warnings and when and how should they be used. 

Don't know if its related to the case but i still want to point out this

d215412cb6b9e1379cff8b84c17ab589.png

was made couple of minutes after the report was closed. I will not make accusations of bias but this just seems sus. 

Due to the report in question the staff team came to the conclusion that it was a minor slip up from @Hunter, relaying ooc information ic but a rule break non the less and felt it necessary for a verbal warning as we feel that @Hunter did not commit this rule break intentionally.

As for the accusations aimed directly towards me. I will answer simply I'm not bias with any of my staff work and will never be. If there ever comes a time when I feel I am being bias then I will not comment on the situation, furthermore I have never engaged in any conversation with @Hunter in my time here at DayZRP. If you feel as if i @Samti & @Randy have been at all bias then you are welcome to reach out to our admin team and they will investigate your accusations.

Sign in to follow this