Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 07:26
Sign in to follow this  
StewieRP

+3 Points.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

e139c691ca0254f83b1cadcc8cc21cde.jpg.8a2225cac9b84f9bb1540bb46d0d0d22.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe it is not fair, because it was all just fun and games in my eyes. I don't believe it was unnecessary, because he legitimately asked for my character page so I linked it to him. I was just trying to lighten the mood with a little joke in there.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: There were definitely some back and forth jabs thrown at each other. But that comment, was simply me trying to relieve some stress and lighten the mood a bit with a simple joke. I feel 3 warning points is a bit harsh, because it was on a Group thread, not General, DayZ Standalone, Suggestions, etc. It was simply their dayz group thread and I don't see how a simple joke like that, could lead to 3 warning points. I have seen far worse jokes made on more important threads, with no punishment. He threw a little jab at me, and I decided to make a little joke about it and try to settle the air a bit.

I'd like to add, I'm currently on 27 warning points. 1 mistake and I'm gone. So something like this, I feel is a bit harsh and irrational. I mean 3 warning points for something that small, to me makes no sense. I really need all the points off I can get that I feel weren't properly warranted, because I'm not trying to be removed from this community once again.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of the three warning points.

What could you have done better?: I could have ignored it, sure. Instead, I tried to make some people laugh and clear a bit of beef.

Probably, I should've stopped responding, or I could have been less jokeful about it.

Due to the person being permed from the community. This appeal will be closed.

//Closed

Signed by myself