RecklessRDM

S2 10 second robbery left with nothing extreme racism no Rp - 2019-07-19, 08:06

Server and location: S2 North of Stary Tents

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  19-07-19 around 8:00

Your in game name:  Roy Kalo

Names of allies involved: @MouseWB @Method @Rainey  @Kiki @Daniels

Name of suspect/s: unknown racists north of Stary

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): wasnt recording because i just set up this pc yesterday 😞 but my friends have video

Detailed description of the events: After an altercation where we killed one man and took another hostage we had let the hostage go and we ran to VMC to check out some shots we heard. We circled back to Stary eventually, to just dick around and check out more gunshots until our timers ran off so we could log. I figured it had been 30 minutes so i was walking up the hill north of Stary to log when 2 men wearing ballistic masks ran up to me and shouted "Heres The Coon!" it took me a second but eventually i realized they were talking about my black character model (because I had died earlier today and lost my normal model) so I let them know in ooc to avoid more confusion. we talked for a moment but then they kept going on about how they were hunting black people. " Youre a filthy black person in my town you black person and we caught you, black person" I knew they were going to hold me up so i started double micing it to my buddies until they dropped the initiation and i put my hands up. within a matter of 2 minutes they made me strip every piece of my clothing all at once. They also questioned me about my friends. "You said you had friends black person, where are they, are they black people too you coon?" I responded in true smart alec fashion "No sir we are all pure bred members of the aryan race" I asked if i was allowed to atleast keep my shoes and pants but he said that I had to strip it all in 10 seconds or he would shoot. So they then told me to run back down the hill. Once i was in the Bus I contacted my friends after getting some clothes and told them what happened. I also asked one of them what their name was at one point and one of them responded "Shut your mouth black person my name is black person hunter" So thats cool. Have fun with this one Yall

Also, Every instance of black person in there is the N word with a hard R, If its ok to say in game why is it blocked in the report section?

Edited by RecklessRDM
added ally names

Jordan Rainey POV:

After some hostage RP we ran around for a while, and eventually made our way into Stary. We ran around for a few minutes, eventually all went off in separate directions as we were about to log, when we hear @RecklessRDM say something along the lines of "I'm putting them up". So we all start trying to find him. Eventually he tells us they're up the hill, gives us descriptions and we go searching. He said they left him with literally nothing, not even shoes, and that they were overly racist the whole time. We found them, and somehow we were all killed by them. I have no clue where I was shot from, as the person I was aiming at wasn't even looking in my direction, so I'm unsure if they had a sniper or what.

Overly racist, 10 second robbery, leaving a hostage with no means of survival, his feet even bleeding because they didn't let him keep his shoes on, no weapon to defend himself, all in all just horrible RP throughout the entire situation.

I also fucking died from zombies while i was trying to get away from the fight (Valuing my life because I had no guns)

Method POV: we were hearing gunshots coming from stary while we were looking around at vmc waiting for our combat timer. So we decided to travel and see what was going on. we didn't see anything and we decided to call it off and leave when we heard one of our members started hot miking meeting someone so we looked for him when he mutes for a couple mins. so we frantically look around for him till he pops back on the com's saying the men stole everything he had so the group decided to engage the men and I was killed in the ensuing firefight. I didnt really get much of a sight on any of the enemies before I got shot and died. In fact im 99.9 percent sure I team killed bobby in the chaos of the fire fight.

Edited by Method

Bobby Kalo POV: I hear my boy gets held up in stary, we look but no dice in finding him. After the situation, Reckless came in and was saying how it was a bad RP inicident, as we go looking for them. I'm standing by a tree watching to see if it was anyone of them as I hear the gun shots from my boys. My game then freezes, and I die.  My boy Says he might've team killed me.

Kill Logs

08:03:18 | Player "Bobby Kalo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jeremy Ryan" with AKM from 5.29036 meters 
08:02:48 | Player "Jordan Rainey" (DEAD) killed by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 78.9444 meters 
08:02:58 | Player "Benny Martin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 77.0792 meters 
08:05:25 | Player "Jeremy Ryan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 89.7915 meters 
08:10:29 | Player "Mark Daniels" (DEAD) killed by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 201.24 meters 

Hit Logs

08:02:15 | Player "Roy Kalo" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 352.499 meters 
08:02:16 | Player "Roy Kalo" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 351.553 meters 
08:02:16 | Player "Roy Kalo" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 352.797 meters 
08:02:40 | Player "Johnny Rebel" hit by Player "Mark Daniels" with M1A SOCOM from 138.748 meters 
08:02:48 | Player "Jordan Rainey" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 78.9444 meters 
08:02:48 | Player "Jordan Rainey" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 78.9444 meters 
08:02:48 | Player "Jordan Rainey" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 78.96 meters 
08:02:48 | Player "Jordan Rainey" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 78.96 meters 
08:02:58 | Player "Benny Martin" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 77.0792 meters 
08:03:15 | Player "Mark Daniels" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 107.414 meters 
08:05:25 | Player "Jeremy Ryan" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 89.7915 meters 
08:05:25 | Player "Jeremy Ryan" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 89.7085 meters 
08:10:29 | Player "Mark Daniels" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 201.24 meters 
08:10:29 | Player "Mark Daniels" hit by Player "Johnny Rebel" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 201.24 meters 

Connection Logs

07:41:25 | Player "Ethan Hunter" is connected
09:11:06 | Player "Ethan Hunter" has been disconnected

07:41:07 | Player "Johnny Rebel" is connected
09:09:26 | Player "Johnny Rebel" has been disconnected

Calling In

@Ethan Hunter - Ethan Hunter: POSTED

@Johnny Rdm - Johnny Rebel

For their full and detailed PoVs and any evidence they have. Please also list any allies you had in this situation.

After seeing the two people involved, it's come to our attention that their characters backstories are 100% identical (Check spoiler below)

Spoiler

image.png.bce8bb868b40db540ba3fdc4d805f31a.png 

This just adds to the BadRP (No RP) claim. While their backstories may not have effected us directly in game, it shows the lack of effort and RP they're willing to give. Please take this into consideration throughout this report.

Also, I could be totally misunderstanding how Hit Logs work and if I am, apologies for my ignorance. But how are we getting hit multiple times by Johnny Rebel using a Mosin within the same second? Is that an error in the logs or something?

Edited by Rainey

Benny Martin POV: Was closest to Roy when he got held up, was trying to relay where they were but had hard muted myself on accident. I finally figure out how to unmute and relay i’m on top of the hill NorthWestish of Stary Mil where i got two guys in face masks. I try speaking, they kept running. One finally speaks to me for maybe 2 seconds before sprinting away again. I get IDs and try opening fire but get big headache and eventually die. 

List of rule breaks goes on... BadRP, Avoiding RP, immersion breaking racism, stripping my boy naked to no shoes. 

EDIT: sike my logs already there 

Edited by Ke Ke

@Ethan Hunter & @Johnny Rdm You are both temp banned until you post your full pov & any video evidence.

Speaking for both Johnny Rebel & Ethan Hunter. (Johnny is currently on a flight back to his hometown and will be away.)

I would just like to make it clear that me and Johnny are roleplaying in game as two fascist men who are trying to take over Stary and making sure everyone within the channel was of pure white Aryan blood. Clearly as described, Mr. Reckless RDM was a African american character in game and he should have represented himself as one instead of breaking roleplay and continuing to try to say that he was pure white and not black. This was not a quick "10 second robbery". Instead, it was us clearing Stary of anyone who could possibly be a threat to our fascist/racist political views of our camp. We removed weapons and clothes from his character because he was taking a long time and he mentioned he was running to his friends so we were afraid of a possible hotmike and immediate danger. We made him drop everything because we had no rope and we wanted to make sure there was no hidden weapons within his clothing. (Which boots can contain). I personally apologize as I made a mistake and I should have given the boots back to the player but my adrenaline was pumping and I completely forgot about cuts on feet. After, we kicked him out of the area making sure he does not come back as a threat. We were attempting to setup within the military camps and run the place as a gated community while excluding any characters of color our characters disliked (Ingame Roleplay Wise). 

I would also like to state that we were not being "Immersively breaking racist". We were acting like people you may find in the real world if there was a post apocalyptic situation, some fascist and racist people may just take advantage of the world crisis to hate and act the way they truly feel.

We were walking away from the scene when a man with a backwards cap approached us. This man was armed with a rifle but when observing the man at closer distance he seemed like he wasn't hostile and was qualified to be unchecked as he was not on our list of people to remove from our camp. Additionally, we attempted to talk and converse with the man but he never responded or spoke a word so we walked away. After passing a bushline, the man that we attempted to converse with opens fire on our backs without a word said. We immediately responded with fire and that is when we started taking fire from the treeline about 100m out behind him. I focused on suppression while Johnny Rebel used his Mosin and took accurate shots. Upon the firefight we were also snuck up from behind and shot at where we immediately returned fire and I believe that person ran off alive. We ended up killing and wounding multiple people across the field and secured the area afterwards. Soon after we fleed the city fearing ambushes and took hideout within another city.

After the RP engagement, I had clipped the encounter and saved it. Clip linked below:

Due to pumping adrenaline IRL, I forgot to clip the gunfight after it finished and focused on staying alive and getting my vitals back up. I believe the opposing side of this dispute may have footage of the gunfight.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunter said:

You had enough time to log in and edit your backstory from this to this to fit your actions, I don't see why you didn't have enough time to post the entire video.

Your video just shows you robbing him for his gear. 

18 minutes ago, Ethan Hunter said:

I would just like to make it clear that me and Johnny are roleplaying in game as two fascist men who are trying to take over Stary and making sure everyone within the channel was of pure white Aryan blood. Clearly as described, Mr. Reckless RDM was a African american character in game and he should have represented himself as one instead of breaking roleplay and continuing to try to say that he was pure white and not black. This was not a quick "10 second robbery". Instead, it was us clearing Stary of anyone who could possibly be a threat to our fascist/racist political views of our camp. We removed weapons and clothes from his character because he was taking a long time and he mentioned he was running to his friends so we were afraid of a possible hotmike and immediate danger. We made him drop everything because we had no rope and we wanted to make sure there was no hidden weapons within his clothing. (Which boots can contain).

You are heard saying "don't shoot his vest" and after you made him take everything off, you ran up and grabbed his AWM. If you were really concerned with hidden weapons, like the ones that can be hidden in boots, you would've taken the machete out of his clothes. You came up and TABed just to pick up his AWM, and didn't even touch the machete.

That was not our main concern at the moment. We would fear an AWM more than a machete... Also, we were forced to changed that by another admin that DM'd us. If you read what I clearly stated. I didn't record the entire encounter. I flashback recorded the robbery part and forgot to flashback our gunfight.

Shooting his vest wouldn't do damage if he turned around I'm talking about make the headshot to kill right away if he does something stupid.

@Ethan Hunter Thank you for providing your POV your temp-ban has been lifted! Please keep an eye on the report in case we have any questions for you.

Summary:
@Ethan Hunter & @Johnny Rdm hold up @RecklessRDM for being of ethnic skin colour, during the hold up @Ethan Hunter & @Johnny Rdm constantly harass & insult @RecklessRDM calling him on more than one occasion an n****r. Towards the end of the robbery they strip @RecklessRDM of every piece of clothing and all his weapons and send him on his way.

Rulebreaks:
@Ethan Hunter & @Johnny Rdm During the hostile engagement with @RecklessRDM you were being overly racist IC and provided little to no RP also focusing more on the gear more than the RP that could've taken place, also after your interaction had come to an end with @RecklessRDM you made him leave without any of is clothing this is not allowed as you must leave your hostages with a reasonable chance of survival.

Spoiler

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

• Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
  • Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

• Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

• Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

• Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Evidence:

Spoiler

Suggestions:
@Ethan Hunter & @Johnny Rdm When engaging in future hostile situations i.e robberies, keep the RP interesting and enjoyable for both sides please also refrain yourself form throwing meaningless and racist comment around. When in a hostile situation like you were, you must always leave your hostages with a realistic chance of survival, you may not completely strip them down, and if you do so you must return the clothing you have taken from them.

Verdict:
@Ethan Hunter Bad RP - 5 day ban, 10 warning points.
@Johnny Rdm Bad RP - 5 day ban, 10 warning points.

Signed: @Realize@Saunders & @Phoenix