Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 01:09
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 hours, 50 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
TheLamp1

S1 - missing walls at base on Green Mountain

Server and location:  Server 1 on top of Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  sometime between 2019-07-18, 00:49 and 2019-07-19, 00:49

Your in game name: Lucern Lux

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: No idea

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Before

1548292759_gatebefore.jpg.584338110aa9a49865791783e0285d47.jpg

After20190718194446_1.jpg.60008b9b862763ad6e96311bb967a61f.jpg

Detailed description of the events: I logged off last night shortly after fixing up a few things and planned on repairing the rest of my walls today when I logged on, well I log on and find that my front gate walls are all gone entirely. I was told by JesterInPeril on discord to make a report about it to see if we can get it resolved.

How long have said walls been up? They do deteriorate after a set period of time

less then a week

one of them was built 2 days or so ago I got walls up older then these that are still there

Building Logs

17:39:33 | Player "Swisher Sweet" destroyed Fence with Hatchet
17:48:11 | Player "Swisher Sweet" destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
19:08:46 | Player "Swisher Sweet" destroyed Fence with Splitting Axe
19:19:08 | Player "Swisher Sweet" destroyed Fence with Hand Saw
20:41:21 | Player "Swisher Sweet" destroyed Fence with Pickaxe

Calling in 

@johnbmcnew - Swisher Sweet

For his full and detailed PoV and any evidence he might have. Can you also explain why you tore down their base over a period of 3 hours?

@johnbmcnew You have been temp banned until you post your pov & any video evidence of this situation.

Posted (edited)

my point of view on this situation

I understand what I did was wrong , I take full responsibility. Im sorry to the owners of the base. Theres no evidence that proves I did or didn't do this and Im not going to sit here and lie about. My sincere apologies to the base owners. If im banned completely I understand , but I prefer not to be.. even though its not my decision. If theres anyway to make up for this I will.. im sorry. The reason I did this was to get in to find a car battery for a car I was fixing. 

Edited by johnbmcnew

@johnbmcnew Your temp ban has now been revoked please keep an eye on the thread.

Dismantling 4 walls to find a car battery in the walls? When there was only 2 walls to all my things? In fact all you would have had to break is one lower frame and you would have been in since I was planning to repair it when I got back on.  I'm not upset that you broke in to take my things, that's just life. Entirely removing my walls are another story all together.

Verdict:

Due to the own admission of @johnbmcnew and due to the fact you only had to break 2 walls instead of 4 to get the OP's gear you have been found guilty of griefing.

Result:

@johnbmcnew | Griefing | Guilty - 7 day ban + 10 warning points

A quick suggestion of the staff team:

In the future we will have to ask you only break walls that are necessary to break down! so reports like this can be avoided!

Signed: @Samti & @Zanaan