Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 08:55
Sign in to follow this  
Kain

S1: Invalid kill/Baiting/NVFL, Berezino - ~6 AM server time

Server and location: S1, Berezino marketplace.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Approx. 6 AM 07/18

Your in game name: Kazimir Yazov

Names of allies involved: @Willow @WongRP

Name of suspect/s: @lunathecat and a man named Nikolai (Logs will show)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Potentially from Wong.

Detailed description of the events: So, far earlier in the day, we had captured a few people who work at the Prison Island and Grace near our camp. We took them hostage and gave them the rounds, Grace being beaten up in the process. Afterwards, we all went our ways.

About 2 or so hours later, Willow radioed to Kazimir that Grace has started to spread his name over the radio to the Wolfpack and others. When Kazimir heard this, he went to unsuspectingly meet Willow with Grace to confront her about the situation. Grace immediately began a form of hostilities by threatening Kazimir to leave or he will be shot multiple times. Kazimir ignored this as she was in a physically and mentally unwell position and only meant to speak with her. He opened his conversation regarding her not knowing when to "Shut the fuck up" for the most part of the conversation as Grace continued to say very unwise choice words towards Kazimir and he went to a point to say. "If you try to hold a weapon to me, I won't hesitate to put you down, Grace". 

In this conversation, a man named Nikolai tried to push Kazimir to which Kaz told him to relax and he stood by Wong. Kazimir continued to talk to her, but never pointed a gun or explicitly gave her an order. When Grace wanted to leave, Kazimir told her to "Not be a pussy". A bit after this, Nikolai went up to Kazimir (who was holding his weapon) and started to punch Kazimir. I raised my gun about to demand him to back up, but before I could let out a single word, Luna killed me on the spot. 

I wish to report Nikolai for both NVFL and Baiting as he willingly punched Kazimir when he had a gun in hand during a tense situation which would have easily gotten him killed and for baiting as Luna used this opportunity to immediately cut all times in roleplay.

I wish to report Luna for Invalid Kill and Baiting as there was no initiation and her killing me was based only off of assumptions. She was roughly 40 degrees to Kazimir's right when I raised my gun, showing no threat to her life at all, but used that to shoot me instead of roleplay the situation out. Furthermore, I wish to report her for baiting for using Nikolai punching Kazimir as an excuse to shoot him. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

05:24:55 | Player "Grace Belladonna" is connected
- Restart -
06:29:13 | Player "Grace Belladonna" is connected
07:27:16 | Player "Grace Belladonna" has been disconnected

05:22:29 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
05:22:29 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected
05:23:08 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
05:23:08 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected
05:24:48 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
05:24:49 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected
05:25:15 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
06:09:42 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected

05:23:46 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" is connected
- Dead -
06:09:21 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" has been disconnected

05:23:39 | Player "Nikolai Pavlov" is connected
- Restart -
06:27:05 | Player "Nikolai Pavlov" is connected
07:30:05 | Player "Nikolai Pavlov" has been disconnected

05:22:29 | Player "Jay Wong" is connected
06:22:02 | Player "Jay Wong" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

06:07:56 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Nikolai Pavlov"  into LeftHand(46) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
06:07:57 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Nikolai Pavlov"  into LeftArm(18) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)

06:08:00 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 4.83411 meters 
06:08:00 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 4.83411 meters 
06:08:00 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 5.38631 meters 
06:08:00 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 5.79198 meters 
06:08:00 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 5.79198 meters 
06:08:01 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 5.94816 meters 
06:08:01 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 5.94816 meters 
06:08:01 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 6.08652 meters 
06:08:01 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 6.08652 meters 
06:08:01 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Grace Belladonna" with M1A SOCOM from 5.92887 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:08:00 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Grace Belladonna"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

05:27:07 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *takes her arm and pulls up
05:27:30 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *leans on him very uneasy*
05:50:11 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *Holds her shoulder
05:51:18 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *grabs her weapon
05:51:47 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *SHE LEANS ON HER*
05:57:08 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *SHE LOOKS more scared then anything else as she watches willow*
05:57:35 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): yes! Grace tells me all the time to shup up and stop asking questions!
05:57:49 | Chat("Jay Wong"): *Opens his crisps and munches on them*
05:58:00 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *looks worried
06:00:03 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *SHE GIVES HIM A NERVOUS AND SCARED LOOK*
06:00:41 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *looks afraid at the two of them
06:02:35 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *tries to push him back // do i succeed?
06:03:17 | Chat("Jay Wong"): *Pats the mans shoulder*
06:03:37 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *looks at Wong to thank him
06:05:36 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): oooohhhh....
06:05:55 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *looks surprised
06:06:11 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *she tightens her grip
06:07:03 | Chat("Willow Paden"): //gotta go very very soon
06:07:16 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /Thats ok
06:07:26 | Chat("Willow Paden"): //perms to leave?
06:07:32 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /yes
06:07:41 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): //YES
06:08:57 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /lol i did not expect that! XD!
06:19:31 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): // WHOOPS
06:23:38 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /BRB
06:30:26 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *HER HEAD WOULD BE WRAOPPED HER FACE BRUSED*
06:36:02 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *she covers her face in her hands*
06:42:13 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *SHE HOLDS her head very uneasy*
06:48:35 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /Is the accent or the mic?
06:48:41 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): // not mic
06:48:43 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /sorry for the accent! XD!
06:50:52 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): // I have to log soon fyi ❤️
06:57:31 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *Tries to push them out
07:13:54 | Chat("Grace Belladonna"): *makes a shush thing at him*
07:21:31 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *puts the ear on the wall to hear

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@lunathecat | Grace Belladonna | POSTED
@Willow | Willow Paden | POSTED
@William89 | Nikolai Pavlov | POSTED
@Kain | Kazimir Yazov | POSTED
@WongRP
 | Jay Wong | POSTED

So here I was late night roleplaying with WP and Willow at Polana she informs me some chick got her ass beaten and needs help me being the greatest man alive says "Fuck it I'll come nothing better to do" Fast forward on our crazy and scary adventure through the ghost town of Berezeno we get the the lady at what looks like a set up ambush scene. I being such a HVT for all these motherfuckers out here decide I'll scope out the area while Willow does the roleplay. I just cooked meat before leaving the town and forget to wrap it up in foil or put it in a container in a rush I shove it into my pockets. Now fast forward back to meeting the accused with Willow, The meats heat started making me sweat in my combat gear I start wiping the sweat away still paying attention to my surroundings knowing that this right here could be the end of me if I get caught lacking. 

Willow jumps on the radio to confirms the story of the accused and once she returns she starts acting even more sketchy saying we have to leave ASAP, my first thought is we have people nearby and if she's a target I am. I jump into action and start telling the accused to walk but sadly she is so fucked up she can't walk probably, she stumbles step by step as I contemplate blowing my brains out with how long it takes to get to the OP position. 

The OP walks down the road like he's the king of this shit behind the the sun shines I squint to see who it was. Willow gives me the look I nod back and stand aside and get my daily dose of Jeremy Kyle. The OP and the accused argue back and forth they taunt each other and the accused once again risking the life of her baby starts biting back. After the build up the accused friend Nikolai punches the Kazimir gives him the quick 1-2 Kazimir raises his gun to tell the man to back off or stop but before he can the accused just guns him down in cold blood. Shocked I stood there laughing before hobo coding the gear from my now dead friend. 

I am saddened by the ending of this built up drama it cut all roleplay short, Kazimir was a harmless man trying to defend himself from the crazy RussianEuropeanSouthernAmerican man who was going all mayweather on his ass and Grace just sprays him down with a M1A before stumbling off. I had to take my leave after that, I could see the blood in Grace's eyes. I fear for the man she left with I hope he made it back safe.

My name is Wong and this is my story.

Posted (edited)

First of all, I would like to apologize to @Kain. He is right in everything that he says in the post, except that I did not expect that it was going to end like that...

Nikolai's POV: we received notice in the Wolf Pack's camp that @lunathecat is injured in Berezino, so me, @WongRP and @Willow go to pick her up. Then, we meet @Kain when we were running back to the Wolf Pack's camp. Grace and Kazimir have a very tense conversation, for a very long time... it was great RP between the two of you...

I tried to stop the conversation and help Grace go back to the Wolf Pack's camp. For this, I did put myself unarmed between Grace and Kazimir, I tried pushing him back (see chat log: 06:02:35 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *tries to push him back // do i succeed?) and I punched him once (actually twice because I misclicked). Just as @Kain says. Then he was dead...

I believe that I did not commit NVFL: I was being protected by Grace, Willow and Wong, and I had a weapon myself. I punched him only for RP purposes. And I certainly did not intend to bait (see chat log: 06:08:57 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /lol i did not expect that! XD!). But, of course, this is subject to interpretation from the staff team. I thank you in advance for your time and for your judgement, and I will be happy to reply if you need anything else from me.

Edited by William89

Posted (edited)

Graces pov:

You come across me while im with @WongRP @Willow and @William89. After a situation earlier that day where you sat there and laughing while my character got the shit beat out of her and she believes you are the one who radioed them to do it and participated in it.  Of course my character is upset when she runs onto you getting mad and aggressive. There was a lot of rp here put i would like to point out a key line that affected the rp was when you said something along the lines of  " why don't you put down your gun and we will have a talk in the woods". Rp continues I then after asking you to leave many times to no luck. I try to walk away from you and leave .To which you tell me to stop walking. I try a few times to just leave and are met by stops from you. At what point @William89 punches you I use my rights from the earlier many times you threatened( “inistated”)  my life to shoot you because my character believes you would have shot nikolai.

My reasoning for shooting:

Due to our earlier rp that day my character had every reason to assume you would gun him down.

In earlier rp you sat there and laughed while my character got beat and admitted to it in this situation.

My character believed you beat her up among the other people that did earlier.

You were just insulting my character during most of that and acting better than her.

You said to me “why don't you put down your gun and we will have a talk in the woods" giving my character even more reason to believe you had ill intent with her

I would like to counter report for false report - here are why each thing is false in my mind

Baiting -  Do to the fact I tried to leave multiple times and you made me stay and I did not use the rights gained by you pointing a gun at him (because there are non) I used right from when you initiated on me earlier to kill you. So how could this be me  baiting?

Nvfl- do to the fact that he never got shot. how could this be considered Nvfl. If your intent was to tell him to back up like you say and your not lying. How can you claim nvlf when he never risked his life do to the fact you never planned on shooting him.
image.png.ed1ec83376a56da85aadd84c9908e7bf.png

Invalid kill- In both your pov and this screenshot you admit to initiating on me then claim never did. You clearly don't understand the rule around initiations As shown here.  this is only one time of many that you did in the rp.

3 hours ago, Kain said:

Grace continued to say very unwise choice words towards Kazimir and he went to a point to say. "If you try to hold a weapon to me, I won't hesitate to put you down, Grace". 

3 hours ago, Kain said:

nd Baiting as there was no initiation and her killing me was based only off of assumptions.

Spoiler

image.png.93e8bbde87d0c33a1772819579b63cdd.png

Edited by lunathecat

4 minutes ago, lunathecat said:

Baiting -  Do to the fact I tried to leave multiple times and you made me stay and I did not use the rights gained by you pointing a gun at him (because there are non) I used right from when you initiated on me earlier to kill you. So how could this be me  baiting?

I will just state that the previous situation had ended about 4+ hours before this occurred. You did not have rights on me due to that. I will only be stating the fact and I will await for questioning by staff.

Posted (edited)

By that i mean when you initiated on me in the rp we where having that lead up to me shooting you. not the one earlier that morning. that was bad wording on my part.

I would also like to point out that the"If you try to hold a weapon to me, I won't hesitate to put you down, Grace" was not the only time he threatened to shoot me.

Edited by lunathecat

I am currently at work at the time and I wont be able to post my POV till possibly tomorrow if that is a problem let me know. thanks! 

@Willow As you have notified me then it's fine.

I'm In WP camp minding my own business around multiple people when I receive a radio call from @lunathecat(Grace) iexcuse myself away from the group to the near by trees and talk with her. She was in distress and tells me she needs help she was beaten and had a massive head injury. She got the point across that she was in berezino near a ship. I ask  @WongRP if he felt like tagging along, and we were off to berezino we finally made it to @lunathecat and @William89 happen to be with her I did know he was headed down to help her before us but we did not travel together with him. I examine @lunathecat and extract information about what the situation was that happen and decided to find out for myself and I gave @Kain a radio call about @lunathecat and letting him know what I heard from Grace and the stories shes now told me and @WongRP and @William89 about. I now decide to get her to safety back at the WP camp and we end up running into @Kain alone the way. The conversation becomes heated in such a way I feel the need to step in multiple times to calm @lunathecat down so she doesn't do anything stupid she begins becoming hostile with her words I will point out she had her weapon out the entire time. Not sure why @William89 stepped in at all @Kain never threatened her life or well being he simply had the attitude of anyone would have if someone was being hostile towards them. I understood the reason behind @lunathecat being scared and worried but she did have three people who were traveling along side of her which is @WongRP @William89 and myself. It did look odd that @William89 decided to step in and push @Kain then escalated to him punching @Kain with @Kain knowingly having a gun in his hand at the time. @Kain did lift his gun to @William89 but did not have a slight chance to even speak and he was dead. I did mention during the RP that i had to //leave soon and people agreed that was okay. I was there the whole time during the incident but left and logged off shortly after. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂 

Due to some new evidence having been brought up, the report will be reopened

@Kain Could you please explain to us why you didn't provide the following evidence during the report?

This was under @WongRP. For some reason I could not message him and I couldn't ask for permission to post it. 

51 minutes ago, Kain said:

This was under @WongRP. For some reason I could not message him and I couldn't ask for permission to post it. 

after talking to @WongRPhe claimed you received the footage to use in the report before he got initially banned on Friday one day after the report. so may I ask why you didn't even bring up you got this footage in the first place?

I would like to point out that this video is unlisted meaning @Kain had to have a link in order to know it existed. Meaning wong had to send him a link. 

I believe  @Kain knowing withheld  this evidence  from the report. Do to the posting date of the vid being the same as the date of the report.

I dont believe  wong has any reason to upload  a vod then just not share it with anyone that wouldn't  make sense but if that is the case I am sorry.

8 minutes ago, Samti said:

after talking to @WongRPhe claimed you received the footage to use in the report before he got initially banned on Friday one day after the report. so may I ask why you didn't even bring up you got this footage in the first place?

Well, he told me that he didn't have footage so I stopped looking at the messages as him and I rarely ever message each other. I didn't receive any notification from him and until about like 2 days ago did I notice the man actually sent me that one minute clip. Not sure why he told me he didn't have evidence then he did? 

To add, why would I withhold this video evidence? This only shows my perspective to be true and only seems to incriminate Luna further. I don't see any motive or reason why I would. Just genuinely didn't see that clip until. 

Going against everything I believe and took a picture of the chat.

image.png.b595a9f9b96db7fa3289229a65ba3af2.png

I looked at my Dayz folder where the videos are saved however it wasn't in there and under the desktop location. That's why I told him I didn't have any. I sent him the video thinking he would update the Original post and add the video evidence there. 

9:36pm he messaged me

9:39pm I replied lol and sent the link after. 

2 minutes ago, WongRP said:

Going against everything I believe and took a picture of the chat.

image.png.b595a9f9b96db7fa3289229a65ba3af2.png

I looked at my Dayz folder where the videos are saved however it wasn't in there and under the desktop location. That's why I told him I didn't have any. I sent him the video thinking he would update the Original post and add the video evidence there. 

9:36pm he messaged me

9:39pm I replied lol and sent the link after. 

Again, what would be the point of me withholding information or evidence? I legit just didn't see it until late. Just about 2 days ago, I saw it and attempted to message you yesterday, but I got this message from discord 
Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

It would have been added if I could have. I might actually have audio of me while I was in game saying something about that in Discord.

Verdict:

After looking over the report and the newly found evidence staff has ruled a full Non-Guilty verdict.

Reasoning:

We simply don't see @lunathecat & @William89 bait either @Kain & @WongRP into anything as they the Accused either tried to leave OR requested for @Kainand @WongRPto leave but the OP and his ally's decided to stay and further the situation through RP that eventually led to @Kain being punched by @William89 which then eventually led into a gun being pointed by @Kainwhich is seen due to the situation at hand as a valid initiation as he directly threatens @William89 life.

For the NVFL, we have ruled @William89 not guilty as it was a 2v3 situation that could have been a fair firefight that could have turned into either direction as both party's were properly armed

Result:

@lunathecat | Baiting, invalid kill | not guilty

@William89 | Baiting, NVFL | Not guilty.

A quick bit of feedback.

@lunathecat, if you request a counter report we'll have to ask of you to open a separate report regarding that situation.

@WongRP and @Kain Please always provide any and all evidence unedited when you either make a report or get called into it!

signed @Samti & @Saunders

phoenix wright objection GIF by Cheezburger

On 7/23/2019 at 3:06 AM, Samti said:

OP and his ally's decided to stay and further the situation through RP that eventually led to @Kain being punched by @William89 which then eventually led into a gun being pointed by @Kainwhich is seen due to the situation at hand as a valid initiation as he directly threatens @William89 life.

No. @William89 punching @Kain is a hostile action without an initiation. @Kain is in this case allowed to defend himself and gains defender rights. Since there is no valid initiation, neither @William89 nor any of his allies gain any kill rights, neither attacker rights (invalid initiation) or defender rights (he is the attacker). As such, any kills made are considered invalid as per rule 4.3.

@lunathecat Invalid kill (role played) - 3 days ban, 10 warning points