Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 14:00
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 6 hours, 59 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
ThegamingHero

someone shot me with no reason

it is server :S1 us 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:45

Your in game name: Tony Giphy 

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: i dont know but his friend is Brooks Bosa (he seems friendly but ask him for the man who killed me)

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

268F5D9701A80EC78E88467043E43DDF6A8C3F95

On 2/25/2015 at 10:26 AM, Roland said:

Report template: 

Server and location: 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: 

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Please use the template provided.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:12:24 | Player "Tony Giphy" is connected
18:03:06 | Player "Tony Giphy" has been disconnected

14:43:46 | Player "Brooks Bosa" is connected
18:36:05 | Player "Brooks Bosa" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

17:57:02 | Player "Tony Giphy" hit by Player "Brooks Bosa" with KA-M from 2.08676 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

17:57:02 | Player "Tony Giphy" (DEAD) killed by Player "Brooks Bosa" with KA-M from 2.08676 meters 
17:58:32 | Player "Tony Giphy" (DEAD) died.

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

17:48:40 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // UR IN a rp server man
17:50:32 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): *POURS BEER AND GIVES IT TO RANDY*
17:51:41 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // WTF
17:56:00 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // that means do // in chat n ur name
18:00:04 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // what was that guy man XD
18:00:15 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // how the fuick did he get whitelist ?
18:01:05 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // Not sure hes dead sooo but same time  i probs should
18:01:31 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // how did that get whitlisted wtf ?
18:01:52 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // Ye probably
18:02:07 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // I was in full right to kill him tho right ?
18:02:45 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // ye i was like write it on paper n give him about a whole min XD
18:06:06 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): *tip toes to toilet*
18:06:28 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): *tip toes back to main roon*
18:06:36 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): *room
18:10:56 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // he had no idea he was in rp server wtf
18:11:14 | Chat("Brooks Bosa"): // how does somone get whitelisted unknowingly ?

Calling in POV's:

@ThegamingHero | Tony Giphy | POSTED
@CharlieD | Brooks Bosa | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have. 

i have a full video of fail rp and ignoreing my instructions whilst having a gun pointed at him

Stop the back and forth, this is your only warning

@CharlieD Upload the video evidence to youtube and then send the youtube link. PM me with further questions in regards to the video evidence upload so that the thread is not clustered.

Posted (edited)

for some reason it only captures the start even tho it says it was recording but after this i ask for his name many times he tells me his dayzrp.com user name and im like what thats ur name ? i know hes fail rp at this point again he wont tell me then he makes up a name then tells me first name very fast so i ask him to write on the paper like *writes his name brook on the paper and hands it over * which he didnt i give him like 1 more min to tell he didnt so i killed him. i had a gun on him the whjole time and said tell me or i will kill you. He also breaks meta gaming as he used a twitch stream to find his way here.

Edited by CharlieD

This report will be locked until both parties cool off. 

The thread has been unlocked. Only post if you are providing a POV OR VIDEO EVIDENCE.
This is your only warning.

@ThegamingHero No, you are not banned.

@CharlieD Okay, now leave it for the staff to deal with.

im trying to find the clip of the death but its like itr only recorder 2 min

This is the final warning now guys do not reply to this thread unless asked a question by a gamemaster last chance.

Do not reply to this!

Summary:

@CharlieD and @ThegamingHero are in a pub. Thegaminghero asks CharlieD for two things which are a tent and a saw. CharlieD responds and tells Thegaminghero that he does not have a saw or tent but he can pour him a beer from behind the bar. Thegaming declines the offer for a beer and then begins to explain that he recognises CharlieD and his friend from a stream that he has been watching. He also states that he recognises the area and that he came to find the streamer that he had been watching. CharlieD then asks what Twitch is and how somebody can stream without electricity or wifi, thegaminghero begins to explain that it's a streaming platform in real life. CharlieD acting confused asks if thegaminhero is okay in which he replies that he's fine and the streamer was streaming the game. CharlieD then raises his weapon at thegaminghero and asks for his name multiple times otherwise he will kill him and thegaminghero responds by saying his dayzrp.com user name. CharlieD, still holding his weapon at thegaminghero then hands a piece of paper over to thegaminghero and asks for his name once again. Thegaminghero does not responds for 1 minute and CharlieD shoots and kills thegaminghero because he didn't tell CharlieD his name after many tries.

Explanation:

@ThegamingHero You must not speak out of character in VOIP, if you wish to talk out of character you must use text chat by typing //Example here. You must also not use any out of character information in the game. All information your character gains must be from in the game and not outside of the game. In future you must ensure that you use text chat for talking out of character. In addition, you must ensure that you do not use out of character information and take it into the game as in character information.

Spoiler

3.5 Metagaming is transferring information between Out of Character (OOC) and In Character (IC), despite there being no realistic way of characters or players gaining this information. This includes, but is not limited to:

Your character knowing someones name because you saw it in the game chat or met them before on a different character

Using player live streams to find out where people are in game or gaining other information that is found in the stream

Using forum OOC content like media threads to gain information about groups or bases

Sharing or gaining information through OOC communications when not permitted as per rule 3.6 below

3.8 OOC communication should only be done through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

Outcome:

@ThegamingHero BadRP/Metagaming - 5 day ban and 10 warning points

Signed by @Saunders, @Derek Steel & @Samti