Server time (UTC): 2019-08-25, 14:41
Sign in to follow this  
Cazual4d

No value to life and gear rp

Posted (edited)

Server and location: s2 West side of novo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): roughly 10:25 EST

Your in game name: Jack Ryder

Names of allies involved: Matt O'Gallagher @MericanSquishy , Dimitry Solokov @Franklin Ranner

Name of suspect/s: unknown at this time

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): we had a car that they had stolen after breaking into the base about an hour before

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): THIS IS @MericanSquishy POV

Detailed description of the events: FROM Mericansquishys pov

I had woken up there were 2 intruders in our base. We had 3 to there 2. We had them surrounded when asked them to put their hands up. As soon as we finished the sentence they just started spraying, which resulted in one of them dying. They had no value to their life the entire situation. We also believe they just wanted our gear from the base. They had no reason to raid the base. They said we were cannibals, but clearly we weren't. After making it clear we werent cannibals, and realizing they had the wrong people and leaving, they continued to stick around looking for a fight after i had asked for the gear that they had taken they didnt want to hand it over, so we attempted to take them hostage and a fire fight ensued,

i had just left the base to go and pick up Dimitry Solokov and came back to people in the base, started to rp with them then realised that they werent really there to rp with me

Edited by Cazual4d
adding info

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

13:19:17 | Player "Jack Ryder" is connected
- Dead -
14:18:44 | Player "Jack Ryder" has been disconnected

13:44:16 | Player "Bronislav Capek" is connected
- Dead -
14:17:26 | Player "Bronislav Capek" has been disconnected

14:13:53 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" is connected
- Dead -
14:18:40 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" has been disconnected

14:07:34 | Player "Gustav Polacek" is connected
14:26:08 | Player "Gustav Polacek" has been disconnected
14:31:47 | Player "Gustav Polacek" is connected
- Restart -
14:53:59 | Player "Gustav Polacek" is connected
15:38:38 | Player "Gustav Polacek" has been disconnected

14:14:44 | Player "Dimitry Solokov" is connected
- Dead -
14:19:57 | Player "Dimitry Solokov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

14:16:53 | Player "Jack Ryder" hit by Player "Bronislav Capek" with LAR from 0.912961 meters 
14:16:53 | Player "Jack Ryder" hit by Player "Bronislav Capek" with LAR from 0.87595 meters 
14:16:53 | Player "Jack Ryder" hit by Player "Bronislav Capek" with LAR from 0.87595 meters 
14:16:53 | Player "Jack Ryder" hit by Player "Bronislav Capek" with LAR from 0.872491 meters 

14:16:57 | Player "Bronislav Capek" hit by Player "Squishy O Gallagher" with USG-45 from 6.48996 meters 
14:16:58 | Player "Bronislav Capek" hit by Player "Squishy O Gallagher" with USG-45 from 8.21035 meters 
14:16:58 | Player "Bronislav Capek" hit by Player "Squishy O Gallagher" with USG-45 from 8.21035 meters 
14:16:58 | Player "Bronislav Capek" hit by Player "Squishy O Gallagher" with USG-45 from 8.39246 meters 
14:16:59 | Player "Bronislav Capek" hit by Player "Squishy O Gallagher" with USG-45 from 9.37082 meters 
14:16:59 | Player "Bronislav Capek" hit by Player "Squishy O Gallagher" with USG-45 from 9.49826 meters 

14:16:59 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 22.0644 meters 
14:17:01 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 22.1157 meters 
14:17:03 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 16.6795 meters 
14:17:03 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 16.6795 meters 
14:17:04 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 16.7228 meters 
14:17:10 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 2.36962 meters 
14:17:10 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 2.36962 meters 

14:16:55 | Player "Dimitry Solokov" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 3.14913 meters 
14:16:55 | Player "Dimitry Solokov" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 3.08147 meters 
14:16:55 | Player "Dimitry Solokov" hit by Player "Gustav Polacek" with M4-A1 from 3.08147 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

14:16:53 | Player "Jack Ryder" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bronislav Capek"

14:16:58 | Player "Bronislav Capek" (DEAD) killed by Player "Squishy O Gallagher"

14:17:04 | Player "Squishy O Gallagher" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gustav Polacek"

14:16:55 | Player "Dimitry Solokov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gustav Polacek"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

13:03:46 | Chat("Jack Ryder"): //fdfa

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@MericanSquishy | Squishy O Gallagher |
@groovy willsky | Gustav Polacek |
@groovy tander | Bronislav Capek |
@Cazual4d | Jack Ryder | POSTED
@Franklin Ranner | Dimitry Solokov |

Well when i got in the server i was going back to our base. Then i got lost in middle of forest because it was night. I asked jack to come and save me, i wasn't too far from our base. So we communicated trough radio and tried to locate each other by shooting and going to sounds, i was shooting Tracer up in the sky so he can find me easier. After meeting up we went back to the base. When we came back to the base we saw a car in front of the main doors, as i suppose Jack/Cazual4d suspected something was wrong because there wasn't car when he left it, so we went into our base and Jack started to talk with them and as much as i understood he did suspect that they are not here for some good quality RP. So as we did introductions i asked what is the name of the person speaking to us he said Povlacek or something like that. Then they started to talk about cannibals or something like that, then my game crashed (crashing happened one more time while heading back to the base). Well i tried to log back in as fast as i could to not ruin the Role play. Few seconds before i logged in Squishy had woken up as well (you can see me walking up the stairs at about 0:46 in the video with red chemlight). So when i logged in i realized they were on second floor so i went upstairs and they were talking about something (In video you can hear and see what they were arguing or talking about) So going upstairs and listening to what they were talking about, i came to realize that they were arguing about them being in our base if im not wrong. As soon as Jack told them to put their hands up i didn't even get to react much when i got shot. As you can see in the back of the video from Squishy's video i got instantly shot. 

I'm fine with closing the report. If they have any questions they're always free to PM me. 

The staff team will honour your wish to close this report, we are glad you could talk it out.

/Closed
Signed @Realize@Saunders & @Samti