Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:04 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Jpurts

5 Warning points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair:  The verdict is not fair because I was simply arguing the fact that Pedophilia is a big no no. The argument really got heated when certain members of the community decided to try and justify the clip which had been posted earlier on in the day and claim it was a meme when in fact all it seemed to be in character is someone portraying a 13 year old girl mounting someone who was 20 in character. I had frequented this thread and believed that I was allowed to argue the fact that whether it was a meme or not, using a 13 year old character in game to portray sexual acts should not be allowed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of viewN/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  The removal of 5 warning points.

What could you have done better? I believe I could have articulated myself slightly better during that argument, though I don't believe my statement was neither flame or bait as I only asked the guy how could he defend it being a meme or not. However, i will revise my use of the word "Nigga" though. Have a nice day,

Greetings, 

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. Your reply was intent to bait someone on the thread while they were arguing. There was no need for your comment on the thread at all. You were trying to provoke the other person which is not allowed. The word you used at the end, was also not needed and you should not be using words like that. Due to that, your appeal will be denied. 

Signed by myself.