Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 21:36
Sign in to follow this  
Craw Dad

S1: Invalid Kill, Novaya Petrovka - 7/17/2019 22:30

Server and location: S1 - Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7/17/2019 - 22:30ish

Your in game name: Leonard Long

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Jeremy Davis (According to logs)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I'd just logged in shortly before and was waiting around in Novaya Petrovka for my friend to log on. I was just killing time by shooting zombies around the town and looting the houses. I hop on top of a burned out van to avoid being hit by zombies and while I'm reloading my gun, I fall over dead. I didn't even hear another player speak, let alone anything close to an initiation in the time between me logging in, and then being KOS'd. I had no previous hostilities with anyone, and the town was quiet and I never saw another player so I know I wasn't misidentified in a firefight or anything like that. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:59:32 | Player "Leonard Long" is connected
- Dead - (22:25:05)

22:16:29 | Player "Jeremy Davis" is connected
- Restart -
23:23:32 | Player "Jeremy Davis" is connected
00:14:55 | Player "Jeremy Davis" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:25:05 | Player "Leonard Long" hit by Player "Jeremy Davis" with M70 Tundra from 283.794 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

22:25:05 | Player "Leonard Long" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jeremy Davis"

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@DrippinSaucy | Jeremy Davis | POSTED
@Craw Dad | Leonard Long | POSTED

I was meeting up with my friend in the same town and my friend entered the blue hospital in the video when he thought he was getting shot at. I was up in a field kinda above the town at the time when he told me he was getting shot at. I zoomed in my scope to look for the guy shooting at my friend and saw him on the van and from my PoV, it looked like he was aiming through the window of the hospital so I shot him in defense of my friend. I don't have video or photographic proof unfortunately, but this was just a misunderstanding on my end.

Verdict:

@DrippinSaucy - Invalid Kill (On Sight) | Guilty

Reason:

@DrippinSaucy staff have reviewed this report and find you guilty of invalidly killing @Craw Dad on sight. You claim that shots were being fired at your friend that was in the clinic building yet if you took the time to properly observe the area through your scope you would have seen infected dead on the floor and the possibility of actually seeing him kill them.

In the future we ask that you take more time to assess the situation before jumping straight into PVP. This is a roleplay server and as per the rules your friend would have needed to have be initiated on and not complied in order for the OP to start shooting at him.

Outcome:

@DrippinSaucy - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - 7 Days | 10 Points

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders @Samti