Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 13:32
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

+3

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): points post here.

Why the verdict is not fair: Their was nothing in that post that didn't fit with the topic being discussed as of that time

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: As I saw him respond to my post of not fucking a 13 year old I asked him a question on the topic as he was the one who taught her about sex etc making it look like with the clip in question like he was grooming that character for his benefits in a that manner. I just finished my game and saw the quote and responded with a question to the situation leading to a response from hunter and me dropping the discussion fully after that. The pointer quotes a rule but no actual reason as to why it wasn't fitting the topic and thus I'm confused as to how my opinion did not contribute to the discussion ongoing at that time.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed post reinstated

What could you have done better?: Looked at the posts prior before possible responding to the topic at hand.

Edited by Eagle

Hello Eagle,

The Staff Team has reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. Your post didn't further any discussion towards the topic at hand. There was no need for your comment on the thread at all as it was directed at Hunter in a way that would bait him into replying to your comments with a negative response. With that being said your appeal has been denied.

Appeal denied.

Signed by @Saunders, @Voodoo, @Realize